zeus

Wedding Wishes For June On 6 November 2005

dun listen to June, I got meet her in BS, she is a "liang lui" lah...tall n slim gal... :P

u so pretty lah..the poster is ur hotel give u one ah???nice lah... :P

pretty gal!!....then ur gown simple n nice.....i like it...

my gown very long tail lah...i think im might very diff to walk on tat day lah.... :( must get one ppl help me take my gown at back loh... :D

june,

u really a great cheater...you look so so beautiful ler...all your photos are nice nice one...can see u really enjoy on your AD...

but got one pic in the car after from your house, ur hubby like kena main 'kaw kaw' from ji mui already... :P

hi gals, can check ur mail larrr....

pipi, dun use high hat to put on my head leh hehe. tat poster my sis did for me one. ya u can ask ur bridesmaid to lift up ur gown when u walk.

mtb, really ka, tat day his mum after watching the video of the part tat the ji mui played the groom, his mum said so pity, need to go thru so many games then onli can get a wife.

Hey June,

Thanks I've got it!

Lovely lovely pics, you both seem nevours but yet very very happy............ I like your evening hairdo, goes very well & elegantly with your gowns!

hey june..

thanks! i got it too.

wow..u 2 realy look happy ler....gege

i also like ur hairstyle...even ur hubby hair also ada style..gegegege. he do himself or ur MUA help him?

ur EG also very special..coz one side got different design..

u had ur dinner at imbi palace izzit? i thought i saw the name on the menu card. it looks like a ballroom, seems enclosed...hows the food? wats the price like? i think some of the new members here r looking for venues..

i also like ur hairstyle...even ur hubby hair also ada style..gegegege. he do himself or ur MUA help him?

u had ur dinner at imbi palace izzit? it looks like a ballroom, seems enclosed...hows the food? wats the price like?

Joojoo, ya my hubby did his hair himself, the video got captured how he did that :blink: His sis laughed him cos he so oi leng.

ya imbi palace. ya look like cos no tiang mah. Unless if u want >40tables then hv to open the back partition then got tiang liao. The food is nice kua as quite a lot of my frens n relatives praised that. Many of them tot tat very expensive. The price got 4 groups, ranging from RM588 (forgot liao) to RM1188.