Sign in to follow this  
jean_hsk

Photographer & Videographer For 2012

Dear all! I need a photographer and two videographers on my wedding day next year on Sept 2012. But I have limited budget. Can anyone here please help me? I really appreciate it! Thanks!

Hi Jean,

U've got mail.

Elfrem

Elfrem, if you are not a vendor in this forum, you are not allowed to promote your biz here. Please pay first like we all do, thx!

Hi, you may log on to XXXXX for viewing. They did a very good job on my pre-wedding photo shoot. I like their service & photo so much.

Hi dear, you have to pay a fee of RM60 every month to the owner of this website if you want to promote your make-up service in this forum.

Hi all.. I also need a photographer on 16 sept 2012..

However since I've been reading online so many says tht some photographer purposely create thousands of Account online including mb jz to get clients n give crappy pics.. I very scared will face such person wor.

How can we minimize d potential of meeting such irresponsible photographer r?..

Dear All,

I've already found someone to be my photographer and videographer.

Thank you all for your help. I appreciate it very much! :)

Regards,

Jean

I just done my wedding photography. The pictures are dulled and heavily altered. Somewhere a bridal shop in seri petaling. They are kinda rude and they charged and demand full payment even before the photography takes place. I regretted. Though I don't want to name the shop, but try to avoid being forced into accepting pictures that bridal shop excitingly promoting but you felt not right... Makes me a very sad brides-to-be

I just done my wedding photography. The pictures are dulled and heavily altered. Somewhere a bridal shop in seri petaling. They are kinda rude and they charged and demand full payment even before the photography takes place. I regretted. Though I don't want to name the shop, but try to avoid being forced into accepting pictures that bridal shop excitingly promoting but you felt not right... Makes me a very sad brides-to-be

Quick go take another pre-wedding photoshoot with a freelance photographer ;)

usually when the bridal shop is big and famous they are like that, but they have been fighting with different bridal shop around their place. is normal to see they react like that. but best is you choose what is your favorite photographer's work and go for that one.... wedding is once in a life time, if you want quality and nice best go for those freelance that have fine portfolio, just my 2 cent

Don't be sad.. be happy! It's going to be your big day.. I believe you can find your favorite photographer for your actual day in this forum.

have just send u email~

thx

If you want to promote your biz in this forum, you must sign-up as a vendor first and pay every month....

Toxipen Production, originated from South Korea,

import all the things from Korea has finally made its way to Singapore.

Our unique collaboration of arts and culture with the media industry enables you to capture

your life experiences and cherish them as memories with a touch of originality.

Homepage: www.toxipen.com

cinema vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/user10833440

photograph blog: www.toxipenphoto.blogspot.sg

E-mail: Toxipen@gmail.com

Follow us: Toxipen | Facebook

post-44299-0-05134800-1347277045_thumb.j