jessie,为什么你要uogreate你的配套呢?我觉得你还是先拍了照,如果你觉得满意才upgreate你的配套也不迟啊。。。

我这只是给个意见你而已,难道你看了我的经验你不怕么???

我不是不想拿回我的照片,而是我真得没有的选择啊。。我也想拿回我的照片啊,可是没有办法。。。

因为我们的钱已经在before tat已经给完了!而且是对方要我们先付钱的。。。 :sauer2:

我觉得没有必要再跟他们谈了咯。。。也没有意思了啊。。。我们下一步打算去消费局去告DIOR PINK!!!

能拿回多少我们也甘愿,只是不服气罢了!

我现在和我老公比较ok点了。。。之前我们原本打算到LOKE YEW 去看的。。可是那边我们还不是很满意。。。

现在我们已经在PJ 的其中一间婚纱店订了。。那可是我们两个的精挑细选的。。。

因为我们不想再发生之前那些事了!

jessie谢谢你的关心哦。。。我们知道怎样去解决问题了。。。

we always be happy dun worry..tq...

hi jessie,

i'm sorry coz i was late reply ur mail, actually search most of the bridal forum, there got good and bads comments oso. when last time i marry, i was make many survation on bridal shop oso!~ when u doing the survey, juz make sure wat u wan, ask the details bt the price include of wat, the gown or dress in tat shop issit ur taste, and etc, but becareful of some are juz promise but no deliver. how to make sure wat they promise, u can ask them write down on ur receipt clearly.

about DiorPink BS, when i was taking photo ter, they still not yet renovate, but their service are good and really can fullfill wat u ask for, for example, make up dun like then change, bout the dress u like, styling of album u like (by wanna feel natural, or like model style, etc) i believe tat after they renovate their shop, their services are more upgrade, and more stuff they hire now, Even now i will go to find them have a chat when free, can say so now we bcome frens.

actually wat u worry bout?? last time i was worry bout dress, make up, the shooting style, design of the album ( i like natural style), AND THE IMPORTANT SURE PRICE LO, u know tat, guy are chin chai la, but for us, sure wan pretty la, is not for me and my husband, frens and relative will see too, then if got bad comment, sure spoil our mood.

directly y i choose DiorPink is bcoz, price reasonable, dress most are suit and i like so much, and i survey many brodal shop, they are not much choice (for me this is important), i saw some make up of the other customer, is good too, they know to understand ur face and make u better, they will explain too, the design, tell u honestly, when the 1st time i see for design, i not satisfy with it, i change 3 times for the design (i mean the whole album), they oso change it up till i satisfy, this are the good service they give, (my fren go the one of the bridal shop in jalan ipoh, they change design need to charge after 2 times)

the stuff ter, as i know they still hire more stuff for giving better services, Alan, the sale personal, he was very funny, i think u know tat, may she got a best opinion for dressing as amy say so, hahahaha, and photographer i use Larry, coz Larry can shoot by the style i wan. sherlyn, hahahaha....i like her so much, funny ppl, and sometimes can share personal things with her too, she help me so much, and here they are owaz with smilling face not like others some like owaz black face.

for me i juz wanna comfortable enviroment, all reasonable and can fullfill my satisfaction, tats all,

i will email my album to u when i was back to malaysia, coz i was outstation and album file is not with me, if u got any question can mail me by personly oso!~

hope u can have a nice shooting and have a nice day!~

Hi Kate,

Thanks for sharing..actually wat i'm worry is abt their gown,make up,photo shooting and album design like wats u worry abt before la..but the price Alan offer to me is quite satisfy la..coz i not yet go to their shop n see all the things coz my wedding date is not yet confirm.I have aso talk to May before when i sign up the package,she quite friendly and can answer me all the question..I will go to their shop on next week..i wish to get everything is wat i want and they can fullfil my saticfaction..haha :rolleyes: Once i have any decision i will back to share to u all..

wait for your photo sharing,ya!!

Hi,

I was signed up with Dior Pink.After I read all these comments, I found out that so many bad comments about this BS. It's really scaring me. I will go for photo shooting next month.I already paid RM900 deposits. Since you are very satisfied about your album, can you please share it with me? so tat, me and my husband can decide remain in this BS or change to another one.My email add is seahfan@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Please guide and send me photo and details to ailengwui@gmail.com

I just went to wedding exhibition yesterday, 14/05/2011 to look for BS. Dior pink offer RM2000 package for me. Would like to know more on the quality & service of Dior Pink before sign up.

Thank you very much.

Regards, wuikathy

hehe..not really..why?

because i English is not good

Hi Amy3344,

I know Chinese..or u can try to share with me 1st then i translate to Childish..hehe

i just sign up last week at Kepong Jusco..

wait for your sharing ya..

我去年才刚结婚的,而我也是去了很多婚纱店看,到最后我和我老公还是选择了Diorpink.因为我们要的东西他们可以做到给我们。给我介绍配套的人是Alan.当我签了之后我看见网上那些不好的留言,说什么好新娘妆不好看相片不美啦!我也很担心。后来我就出RM280去试妆!结果不是网上说那样!新娘妆化得很美我很满意,所以我出的很心甘情愿。值得!!! :happy:

到了结婚的前半年,Diorpink的staf就打电话通知我们婚期接近了要帮我们约时间给我们选衣服。到了选衣服那天我真的不会选了,因为实在有太多漂亮的婚纱晚装 :lol: 幸好他们店里的girl【may】会给我介绍,不然我真的头痛啦!因为问老公什么都说你喜欢就可以了! :smile:

到了拍结婚照那天,我会告诉化妆师我需要些怎么样的妆也和摄影师说我们喜欢怎么样的照片。当我化好妆了准备去拍照啦!那一刻我很紧张呀! :wink: 那摄影师很会搞气氛让我们可以放轻松。那摄影师拍了过后就会过来让我们看看拍的是不是我们想要的效果。结果是吖 :wub: 嘻嘻!我和我老公真没想到拍结婚照要拍一天,真是够累的了。但累也值得!拍完照过后我们就约了第二天回去选照片,那时候我更头痛了!你知道为什么吗?因为拍出来的照片很美,很难去选!几乎每一张都想要!后来我就请Sherleen来帮我选。这样就大功告成了 :cheers: 相隔几个星期后他们的staf就call我们去看相片design。相片的design也是跟我们的要求做了出来所以不需要更改就可以叫他们帮我们做t.up.两个月过后我们的相簿可以拿了而我顺便一起试我的出门衣。我的出门衣是和拍照不一样的。但我的朋友是在Diorpink隔壁那间好像叫什么圣地牙哥拍的,拍的真差 :sauer2: 她也一直向我们投诉,出门衣服和拍照的一样,要不一样的话就要加几百块。我也很庆幸我没选择那间 :whistling: 不然我也很像我朋友那样!

从拍照到我们结婚那天他们的service都很好,所以我和我老公很满意!而我也介绍了几位朋友去Diorpink拍。我觉得你不需要担心,你要些什么可以和他们说的,就像我这样呀!你化妆可以找Grace,她化的妆很美。我结婚当天也是找她化的。试衣服就找啊may她会给你介绍!拍照的话你可以找Larry和David.这两位的摄影技术很好 :cool: 你真的可以放心。相片我多一会mail给你看。 :cheers:

hi all

im new to this forum.

today i went to wedding expo at midvalley and came across dior pink

they gv me a gud offer.even after i survey around i stil think their's offer is the best

and i hv already paid 30% of the payment

now after reading all ur comment..i feel regret now..maybe some of u can share some picture here from them..hows the gown selection..according to the salesgirl she said wide selection of thousand gowns...

now i felt so fooled oredi,hhuhuu

Why don't you consider getting a freelance photographer? I can tell you the price is almost the same as bridal house but you better service plus unlimited photos!

hi all

im new to this forum.

today i went to wedding expo at midvalley and came across dior pink

they gv me a gud offer.even after i survey around i stil think their's offer is the best

and i hv already paid 30% of the payment

now after reading all ur comment..i feel regret now..maybe some of u can share some picture here from them..hows the gown selection..according to the salesgirl she said wide selection of thousand gowns...

now i felt so fooled oredi,hhuhuu

I think you can view the photo of Dior Pink at fb wo...they always update the latest customer pre-wedding photo 1, seach fb : Dior Pink Wedding Services..

Jus Judge yourself after view the photo lo, don't think too much, cheerss!