Sign in to follow this  
Avolet

Office Reno during pregnancy....

I am in my 9+ weeks now but too bad our office is going to have a big reno soon... if not my end 1st trim then suppose to be early 2nd trim then...

heard those reno material/paint will release harmful chemical thingy to pregnant lady and cause the abnormalities on bb rite....?

I am so worry now....

Can you speak to your management if you are concerned? My office did some reno when I was around 5 weeks. So far i was exposed mainly to paint. I called my gynae and did some googling and both said it's actually ok. MOst new paints are toxic free (cannot remember the exact term). I can't comment on abnormalities cos my bb is only due in Nov.

tx preppyrose for ur feedback...

our office hv a few pregnant ladies at the moment but I am the only one in 1st trim which say to be affected the most by reno.... I dont think our management is so good until suspend the reno just bcos of one preg lady..... :(

ya some branded paints are toxic free just wat if they use those lousy chap plang one...