I have two wedding gowns for sale. One is European style and another one is Oriental style.

Boths of these gowns been wore for once early this year and they are still in good condition now.

I would like to sell them to interested bride-to-be.

Interested bride-to-be are welcome to email me at ttling31@yahoo.com for price and more photos.

Meanwhile, please refer to the pictures below.

post-44403-0-84827000-1348119953_thumb.j

post-44403-0-27599900-1348119963_thumb.j

post-44403-0-86854300-1348119973_thumb.j

Well, really fantastic and fabulous dresses sharing here, wedding dress is to be more attractively and something grand look. The above dresses are looking very nice and pretty. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hi,

I have a few pieces of extensive lace cheongsum, evening wears and kua for sale. Please PM me at eadrianne7@gmail.com for further details and description of dress. All dresses are very well tailored, excellent workmanship and materials.

GOLD CHEONGSUM

Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a V-Neck-Mandarin Chinese high collar, cap sleeves with a slight mermaid skirt trimmed combined with pale-gold brocade. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

RED CHEONGSUM

Elegant full lace cheong sum with pale-gold trimmings and red sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, see-through "sweet heart" shape chest-line, cap sleeves. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

LACE RASPBERRY-RED EVENING GOWN

Elegant, stunning. This raspberry-red dress with a slight mermaid tail blends beautifully with matching raspberry French lace that ensures a glamorous finishing touch. It’s a masterfully crafted piece. Concealed zip.

RED CHINESE ‘KUA’

Elegant, stunning. Very elaborate and intricate embroidery for the modern bride. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

SLEEVELESS GOLD CHEONG SUM

Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, sleeveless with slits on both sides. Concealed zip.

RED PHOENIX CHEONG SUM

Stunning red with fine gold thread on material. Fully hand-stitched beading and sequins on Phoenix. Slit on both sides. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

Cheers.

My wedding will be taking place in Jakarta next weekend and i am planning to sell of my wedding gown after. It is a very elegant design handmade in Indonesia A full Ivory white piece with beadings and transparent sequins front the top to the hip and then flowing down nicely with soft netting to give the hour glass look. I am quite lean in shape hence I opted for this design to accentuate the hourglass figure. The cut in the front is heart shape and the back is criss cross. With criss cross even if I put on or loss weight, I can avoid going to tailor to alter since there is no zipper, it’s a back tying method.

I am of 167cm and was wearing a 3inches pair of heel. My normal size is a S or UK8. The dress would fit a UK8 – UK12 ( because of the flexibility of the back tying).

The dress is only available after my wedding, say sometime in 10th Nov when I am back. I got the dress for a very special price ( my friend was the designer)and planning to sell it off at 50%. Not too sure what is the market price for second hand wedding gown, you can always pm me. Let me know if u need more photos.

http://gallery_43924_640_246431.jpg

gallery_43924_640_393162.png

gallery_43924_640_604869.png

I have some other options for all bride-to-be(s)~

I have visited that link,which you shared in above. Those all bridal dresses are looking gorgeous and no words are enough for explain those dresses beauty. Really i like those very much.