geraldine87

Gown fitting session

hihi , i m going to have my gown fitting session next week. I m feeling pretty nervous now =p , as it's my 1st time wearing wedding gown in my life.. I m wonder what shud i prepare on tat day,, Do i need to bring an nu-bra or strapless bra, (which 1 is more suitable) accessories and my own high heel? ? During my fitting, is the SA will follow me inside the fitting room ? , If yes, kind of shy for me need to be take off in front of other ppl.... Need advice from u all..

Thanks ^^

Hi!

Wearing nu-bra/ strapless bra is fine. Normally, they will have high heels prepared.

Maybe you might plan on what type of wedding gowns design you wanted to try on.

Good Luck!

Hi Yarling, thanks for ur kindly advice. Hw bout during the fitting session, is the SA will follow inside the changing room ? i can't imagine if yes (need to be take off in front others) =p

I glance through some design in the magazine and internet on the design ,roughly have some idea on what kind of gown design i wanted to try =)

Hi,

It depends, I have been to a few places. Sometimes the SA will follow to help with the changing, but sometimes not. If you find it uncomfortable then you can just tell the SA, surely they will let you do the fitting on your own =)

Do you mind to share where are going to have the gown fitting? I am looking for gowns as well =p

You plan to buy or rent?

Hi,thanks for ur advice. i will take note...ya, i m going 2 have my fitting at Ss2. actually, i wanted to own my wedding gown as it meaningful for me to keep for my memory. But, anyhow need to depends on the budget also.. icic, u intend to owe / or rent also? so how many times bridal shop have u visit b4? can't find ur ideal gown? =) hehehe