Sign in to follow this  
tiffanymunyee0303

jaya palace or extra super tanker

Hi,

Any suggestions for wedding at jaya palace or extra super tanker, the club?

Jaya palace they renovation is nice and food is cheap n nice food.

Extra super tanker is a ballroom but is more expensive and some guest may lost found the way to there.

Help me ...:(

Super Tanker is better to me.Jaya Palace has the prob with limited space. Check out the other thread about Jaya Palace. Many people comented many negative points.

It's still the same old prob even now. The best is to go there when they are fully packed on a Staurday night....and see for yourself.

Our 5 Bands performed there many times d and the space was so limited they gave a stage that was ngam2 enough for the Cake and Small Champagne Fountain only. Even the bride and groom also had to suffer when the 4 Parents joiend them on stage for Yum Seng...as there was no space.

our Band had to perform on ground Zero...whcih means same level as the guests. Not on stage as the stage is simply too small!

Hi,

Any suggestions for wedding at jaya palace or extra super tanker, the club?

Jaya palace they renovation is nice and food is cheap n nice food.

Extra super tanker is a ballroom but is more expensive and some guest may lost found the way to there.

Help me ...:(

Hi Tiffany, when is your wedding dinner will be? i have a package to let go at bukit kiara resort club, food by oriental pearl, tai thong. only rm 625 per table (30 tables, free 3 tables) u may check out the details i posted today on the forum.

i also went to check out the club, but dun like extra super tanker , saw a dead fish in the tank with the alive ones. told the staff but they dun give a damn. eeww... so tats out of my list.

i also went to check out the club, but dun like extra super tanker , saw a dead fish in the tank with the alive ones. told the staff but they dun give a damn. eeww... so tats out of my list.

Dead fish is very common in all Chinese restaurant tanks...so don't single out Supertanker. I saw this happened so often until I am immune to it d

eeww.. i know it might be common. and its not surprise if the staff dun give a damn to the dead fish. but if got customer tell them right in their face and infront of the clouded water tank with the dead fish's skin flakes floating, then at least they can do something

eeww.. i know it might be common. and its not surprise if the staff dun give a damn to the dead fish. but if got customer tell them right in their face and infront of the clouded water tank with the dead fish's skin flakes floating, then at least they can do something

hehehe...one dead fish is nothing anneliew. You should see those pet shops selling fish as pets. there are dozens dead in the same tank daily, but you can't see all die at the same time cos their workers will fish them out and throw.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="tiffanymunyee0303" data-cid="404409" data-time="1354845163"><p>

Hi,<br />

Any suggestions for wedding at jaya palace or extra super tanker, the club?<br />

<br />

Jaya palace they renovation is nice and food is cheap n nice food.<br />

Extra super tanker is a ballroom but is more expensive and some guest may lost found the way to there.<br />

<br />

Help me ...:(</p></blockquote>