Hi all Bride to be!

I am new here!

As much as I am grateful for all the information provided in this forum, I wish to know if you can give me feedback on some of the bridal gown shop you have been to?

I'm looking to rent a white gown and a evening dress and also pre-wedding shoots gowns.

So far, I have visited absolute bride, pretty in white, and thatwhitedress.

They all have pretty decent gowns, thatwhitedress even have rental promotion at the moment. Tempted to just book the promotion with them, but want to view a few more first!

Your help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Hi Ladymarmalade

You can also try Armadale Wedding, the Wedding Isle and Valerie Fan (I have yet to visit) but recommended by ppl from the forum.

I found my white gown but still searching high & low for the evening gown.. the choices not a lot.

Might have to tailor make at the end of the day.

Hope this help.

Hi ladymarmalade!

Thanks for visiting us that day! And we are glad that our gowns are chosen to be featured on your big day!

To all brides-to-be,

2013 Summer Collection Promotion

The Long Awaited 2013 Summer Collection is here!

Get 20% discount on Gown Rental now if your favourite White Dress is in our 2013 Summer Collection!

To be eligible:
1. Share this facebook post on your FB wall to your friends and family.

Click HERE to go to our Facebook post!

2. Post pictures of your favourite white wedding gown to our FB wall, with title "My Favourite White Dress by That White Dress".

3. If we have similar style dress in our 2013 Summer Collection, you will be entitled to 20% discount on gown rental for that wedding dress! this can be as much as RM100 off or more!

Promotion ends on 15th June 2013.

2013 Summer Collection launching in June 2013.
Available for Sale or Rent!

Also launching custom made evening gown collection soon! Watch this space!

Book an appointment with us now!

Follow us on Facebook @thatwhitedress!

Contact us via our website - www.thatwhitedress.com

or our facebook: www.facebook.com/thatwhitedresshttp://www.facebook.com/thatwhitedress

We hope to be at your service on your big day!

hi dear, i'm doing the same as yours by rented WG for pre-wedding shoots and Actual day :) i have mine from my friend's shop https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gown/579193578779251 they rented at only RM1,500 for 4 gowns. Very good deal, and most great thing about it is all brand new dresses because they just started their business :)

May you can have a look there,http://www.dressilyme.com/wedding-apparel-1.html. This summer, they have some awesome special discount wedding dresses, if you haven't find one that you really want. they can have a special wedding dress customization for you. And the customization is also very cheap.

congratulations to you, ladymarmalade for being a pretty bride soon..XD

you can try www.onesimplegown.com , we having opening sales promotion from 15th July to 15th august, start from 199. free delivery to MY, SG. It take 8-14 days deliver to your home.

our website have Aline dress, ball gown, mermaid , short dress. you can have a look as option.

Or visit us at at our fb : https://www.facebook.com/OneSimpleGown

onesimplegown.com - sweetest moment with us~