Sign in to follow this  
candydan

Help! need your suggestion!

hi~~dear all.

there are two kinds of lace wedding dresses which are waiting for my friend' s choice.

She haven't decide it yet. and she asks me which one is better. how about your opinion?

http://www.dressilyme.com/p-stunning-lace-mermaid-v-neckline-wedding-dress-11161.html

4ccb8a60-d15e-2d0c-3701-060049b08aac-330

http://www.dressilyme.com/p-fabulous-net-mermaid-sweetheart-neckline-wedding-dress-with-lace-appliques-13811.html

16a41ee3-2713-4995-cf6f-4b504a7d734a-330

I liked the first one... Second is also nice but I like the lace work of the first gown. :)

Yeah, you r right. the handwork of the first dress looks great. and both of them are so beautiful.

My friend probably prefer the first one too!

I like the first too. Just a practical point to note that it's a deep-V design and may not be the most comfortable dress since the bride will be moving about quite a bit.

I liked the first one... Second is also nice but I like the lace work of the first gown. :)

Yeah, you r right. the handwork of the first dress looks great. and both of them are so beautiful.

My friend probably prefer the first one too!

So, which one did you your friend choose? And did she liked the dresses?