allaboutgown

Now & Forever Bridal Studio, Taman Fortuna Penampang

I need help from everyone in this forum who knew about the UPDATED contact number for Now & Forever Bridal, Taman Fortuna Penampang Sabah.

I visited the studio with my fiance on early August and already booked a package and we have a shoot slot on this coming 14th. We paid deposit amount to RM200.

I planned to arrange fitting on 8th but nobody is picking up my call since 1 week ago at 088-272055 (worked before booking).

Oh my God.. this is so freaking me.

The lady (name Anna) told me the same day we book the package that they will move to a new location which is at Lintas Plaza, next to YOYO cafe on September, and those month (August) is the last month they operate in Taman Fortuna.

I passed by those area (LINTAS PLAZA) last 2 weeks ago but I don't see any oulet with Now & Forever signage! I assumed they might be still under renovation work.

BUT now, I am getting worried. Sooo worried. What is happening?? they should've call or at least leave a message to us giving us the new contact number or at least new address. Blame our F****** busy work life that we have'nt got a time to really drive to their old location and see what is actually happening.

Guys, If you know anything about this, please notify me.. Helpppp :(