camellia88

searching for KL PG&VG 27th&28th Dec

I'm searching for PG&VG for my actual day & wedding dinner. My actual day on 27th Dec while wedding dinner is on the next day 28th Dec. Any PG&VG can fit my date pls drop me an email of your quotation by chan.camellia@yahoo.com

I'll reply asay.Tq. :-)

Hello,

Notice that you’ve posted an enquiry to look for wedding photographer & videographer. Please feel free to visit Planyourwedding.my, it is a one-stop online wedding portal where allow the couples to search for wedding vendors in Malaysia.

Planyourwedding.my allow the bride and groom who are planning for their wedding can effectively view and contact their desired wedding vendor through the network. It’s free and completely free of charge to use the service. This site allows you to post your Quotation Request, vendor who are interested in your quotation will contact you directly.

Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 603-7733 5355. Thanks and have a Happy Wedding:! D

Hi Camelia,

Congratulations on your big day! Do visit us at our facebook page and let us know if you are interested in our profile.

Location: Scott Garden (by appointment only - please call before you come)

Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/Treasurous

Email: treasurousmoment@gmail.com

contact number: 012-368 3330 (Meng Yin) / 012 - 279 0061 (Zen)

Product & Services:

- wedding gown/ dress

- evening dress

- custom make dresses

- bridal makeup

- pre-wedding & actual day photography and videography

- wedding planning

- and wedding props

Thank you!