Sign in to follow this  
pulaupin

Motorcycle problems

7 minutes ago, dalwin said:

If only happens sometimes normal la. This will happens if your petrol is very low. Do u travel far anyway?

I always refill my fuel, i didnt left it to be too low. Too risky if it empty on the road XD.

7 minutes ago, Teraria said:

I think its time for you to send your motorcycle for maintenance. What motor do u use?

Actually i just send it for maintenance 1 month ago where this problems start to happend. Honda beat scooter.

6 minutes ago, gabbyh said:

Check your tyre, if it is not fully pump can cause ur ride a bit slower than usual.

I am very sensitive about the tyre, i think i checked all the time. Im sure this is not the cause.

3 minutes ago, icewatch said:

Happens to me last time to when check they say that my motor chains is really dry, thats why i feel jerky and slow when riding.

Oh really? This is new to me, maybe i need to check the chain then.

25 minutes ago, pulaupin said:

Actually i just send it for maintenance 1 month ago where this problems start to happend. Honda beat scooter.

Do you by any chance changed the oil you have been using when you do the maintenance. This is the first thing to check for motor problems like this.

21 minutes ago, icewatch said:

Second hand motor always like this, having too much problem. Thats why i never prefer to buy second hand bike. Even more honda scooters.

Second hand motor is not likely the problem. Most of the time i think people uses unsuitable parts, oil or petrol for their vehicles.

2 minutes ago, klcater said:

Do you by any chance changed the oil you have been using when you do the maintenance. This is the first thing to check for motor problems like this.

Second hand motor is not likely the problem. Most of the time i think people uses unsuitable parts, oil or petrol for their vehicles.

Oh i just knew motor oil can cause this? Isnt they are all the same?

3 minutes ago, klcater said:

Yup i changed the oil to different brand, now using honda motor oil. No way it is not suitable?

26 minutes ago, gabbyh said:

Oh i just knew motor oil can cause this? Isnt they are all the same?

They are not the same. Scooters, under bone, sports bike must use the oil according to the manual. For me im using sprinta f300 for my y15 which can be used for sports bike too. Cheaper than most of the brands.

15 minutes ago, pulaupin said:

Yup i changed the oil to different brand, now using honda motor oil. No way it is not suitable?

My yamaha uses the brand oil also feels quite bad. Maybe u can change to sprinta, most of my friend say that this brand is better overall. Less draggy when riding and smoother. Plus they are having contest right now. If you are lucky you can win Yamaha R25.

3 minutes ago, klcater said:

My yamaha uses the brand oil also feels quite bad. Maybe u can change to sprinta, most of my friend say that this brand is better overall. Less draggy when riding and smoother. Plus they are having contest right now. If you are lucky you can win Yamaha R25.

Really, well time to change to sprinta i guess.

Wow can win Yamaha R25??? That superbike? How can i win it?

12 minutes ago, klcater said:

They are not the same. Scooters, under bone, sports bike must use the oil according to the manual. For me im using sprinta f300 for my y15 which can be used for sports bike too. Cheaper than most of the brands.

How much is the oil? Usually change costs RM35 for me.

6 minutes ago, klcater said:

Just buy any sprinta oil in a receipt that is totalling to RM30. Then fill the form in this website. https://www.pengejarimpian.com/utama.php

The oil can be purchased anywhere?

1 minute ago, gabbyh said:

How much is the oil? Usually change costs RM35 for me.

No way Rm35 that is almost twice as the sprinta. U can check it here , only RM18 . I also change the oil myself maybe if u go to workshop they charge more. https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/3085451894886333/?ref=page_home_tab&referral_code=page_shop_card

1 minute ago, gabbyh said:

The oil can be purchased anywhere?

For the contest you need to buy from petronas station, official distributor and shopee official store only.