Sign in to follow this  
dalwin

Design your own house?

I think someday property, should make a package where ppl should be able to design their own house. Not just high cost but at affordable cost.

Or at least give us more attractive property aesthetics.

yaa to find and interior designer its a little hard nowadays.. haa kalau jumpa pun, we have to pay more because all the budgets we need to cover the building budgets by ourselves some more.. banyak kena pikir woo

22 hours ago, dalwin said:

I think someday property, should make a package where ppl should be able to design their own house. Not just high cost but at affordable cost.

Or at least give us more attractive property aesthetics.

i think u cn look up to 'concept home 2030' by sime darby. they got so many beautiful and modern design but not just tht u cn hv more to look up too

7 hours ago, klcater said:

yaa to find and interior designer its a little hard nowadays.. haa kalau jumpa pun, we have to pay more because all the budgets we need to cover the building budgets by ourselves some more.. banyak kena pikir woo

yeahh totally understand, but u can go to sime darby page they got property and budget regarding to ur plans and stuff. also their architect house design is so talented sia. go check em out!

33 minutes ago, omenwomen said:

i think u cn look up to 'concept home 2030' by sime darby. they got so many beautiful and modern design but not just tht u cn hv more to look up too

yeaaahi saw this on sime darby weh they got so many creative idea. and also dont forget to vote them! their design winning could be our home in the future hahhaha

17 hours ago, kapotea said:

yeahh totally understand, but u can go to sime darby page they got property and budget regarding to ur plans and stuff. also their architect house design is so talented sia. go check em out!

EH SERIOUS? how come i just knew about this huhuu.. i really need to check them laa.. where cn i found more info about it? because im interested to know more.. ever since i started working, i wanted to know if whether i can hve my own house hihi

3 hours ago, klcater said:

EH SERIOUS? how come i just knew about this huhuu.. i really need to check them laa.. where cn i found more info about it? because im interested to know more.. ever since i started working, i wanted to know if whether i can hve my own house hihi

yaa can see over there just look for concept home 2030 u will see many talented architect designing from small houses to big house, who knows u can get inspiration from it and have ur dream house to build like that ke

20 hours ago, kapotea said:

yeaaahi saw this on sime darby weh they got so many creative idea. and also dont forget to vote them! their design winning could be our home in the future hahhaha

ya lah who knws i cud get the design from the sime darby architect, they very good lah the details and everything

18 minutes ago, kapotea said:

yaa can see over there just look for concept home 2030 u will see many talented architect designing from small houses to big house, who knows u can get inspiration from it and have ur dream house to build like that ke

agree. i just love hw theey design but also not forget our environment and hopes to provides more green, trees and park for walks. but they did great with the tech thy provided to build for future towns and house

On 1/7/2022 at 3:05 PM, kapotea said:

wahh i never knew laa.. that sounds interesting also because i rarely find these kind of contests here.. usually just u knoww those typical TV or washing machine punya prize.. but this one,, what can we win?

On 1/6/2022 at 5:30 PM, omenwomen said:

what is that contest ehh. i think i heard it somewhere but i never opened it la pulak before.. maybe i should check more about them.. where do i get the info better? is it on facebook or other platform?

1 hour ago, Teraria said:

what is that contest ehh. i think i heard it somewhere but i never opened it la pulak before.. maybe i should check more about them.. where do i get the info better? is it on facebook or other platform?

its house/building design like tht. so many architect tht enter this competition but not got 10 finalist where u cn go and vote ur dream house. got fb and their website u cn look up to sime darby

2 hours ago, klcater said:

wahh i never knew laa.. that sounds interesting also because i rarely find these kind of contests here.. usually just u knoww those typical TV or washing machine punya prize.. but this one,, what can we win?

i think this first time sime darby do competition for architect design houses in malaysia, this one can get money, but its already close the competition and got 10 finalist where u can see their design and vote for them for our future house la

12 hours ago, omenwomen said:

its house/building design like tht. so many architect tht enter this competition but not got 10 finalist where u cn go and vote ur dream house. got fb and their website u cn look up to sime darby

ohh woww i think this is a big competition lah kan? because it include on house and buildings.. wow if only i knew bout this early, i for sure will enter this without hesitation. thanks for the info!

12 hours ago, kapotea said:

i think this first time sime darby do competition for architect design houses in malaysia, this one can get money, but its already close the competition and got 10 finalist where u can see their design and vote for them for our future house la

laaa yeke. i baru tau,, next time i need to enter la if they going to have the same home concept design kan.. so it'll be easier for me to have my own house right.. i need to follow sime darby from now on

5 hours ago, Teraria said:

ohh woww i think this is a big competition lah kan? because it include on house and buildings.. wow if only i knew bout this early, i for sure will enter this without hesitation. thanks for the info!

yes v big. hahah no problem and also dnt frgt to vote for them ya, who knows in future they will really did a good houses design like tht. so u cn buy houses frm sime darby

5 hours ago, klcater said:

laaa yeke. i baru tau,, next time i need to enter la if they going to have the same home concept design kan.. so it'll be easier for me to have my own house right.. i need to follow sime darby from now on

ikr but this first time sime darby buat. so do enter next time if u hv a chance. yes just look up to them in the future who knows u could bought ur dream house from them