Evie

Wedding Photos in Sabah

Hi.....im also survey the BS now cos will get married on Apr 2011.....anyway my sister also sign up with The One, the result quite ok not bad but i think i will choose LIFE BRIDAL la....cos i like the style very much..... :wacko3: :wacko3:

Hello, actually i've done my shooting at The One. the shooting ok lor.. anyway, if u taken the basic package.. mean that not more than 3k.. u need to pay for the soft copy .. unedited photo 100 pcs... ard RM 350...

GOOD NEWS!!

Memories Bridal Gallery will launching taiwan trip packages.

Booking period: 20.04.2010 - 30.04.2010.

Only for 50 couple only.

3 day 2 night

all included

not extra charge :blink:

not professional fee charges :tongue:

not a grouping packages trip. :wub:

any time can travel :biggrin:

one by one photoshooting :cheers:

088-216191 / 218191

www.memoriesbg.com

www.memoriesbg.blogspot.com

kk@memoriesbg.com

Hi shin shin..

I will get married in April 2011 also.. Currently, I'm doing some survey for MUA, photoG, VideoG and also BS. I am thinking to check in Life Bridal for the pre-wedding shoot since it's highly recommended by 4 of my friends who checked in earlier with LB. And the outcome simply fantastic! I love the concept..

I am planning to have only the soft copy of the pictures during my wedding instead asking the photoG to print out for me because i found out this www.photobook.com.my which is more convenient for me to have my own customize wedding album. And, most of all u can save a lot :)

Hi shin shin..

I will get married in April 2011 also.. Currently, I'm doing some survey for MUA, photoG, VideoG and also BS. I am thinking to check in Life Bridal for the pre-wedding shoot since it's highly recommended by 4 of my friends who checked in earlier with LB. And the outcome simply fantastic! I love the concept..

I am planning to have only the soft copy of the pictures during my wedding instead asking the photoG to print out for me because i found out this www.photobook.com.my which is more convenient for me to have my own customize wedding album. And, most of all u can save a lot :)

Hi she bride,

Warr......u DIY urself the photo ? Good!!!!! :wub: Have u sign up the BS oledy ? How much they will charge u for the soft copy only dear ??? Share share ur MUA,PG& VG.......

Hai everyone, I'm new here. any comment on 'yes I do' bridal studio at penampang area? heard their service is best ever in KK, is that true?