anna belle

Bridal Shop - My Dream Wedding House

Hi Mandy & Adetan,

I've just went to the small exhibition of MDWH in 1U today. I spoke to this girl called Chloe and felt she is quite nice. So, thinking of signing up the package. But b4 that, will like to really have a look again at the photos. Can share with me as well? Thanks ya!!! :P

fyf_5304@hotmail.com

Hi Fung,

Yes, Chloe is very nice. We had no problem at all with MDWH and ML throughout the process. In fact, very satisfied and enjoyed the PS.

I have PM you the link to my photos :) Let me know if you need more info.

Dear Adetan & Utopiamin,

Thanks for the site... The pre-wedding photos are really great... I really hope I can sign up the package... But, dun think my bf wan to go HK to take photos lor... :(

Hi Mandy & Adetan,

I was almost signed up with MDWH last year in Midvalley.There was a bride who shared her experience and show us her album..She was so happy with her trip at HK...haha...however, my hb stopped me for this..he don't wan to take oversea :huh:

I am very interesting to view ur photo :D mind to share with me?

my email is chanhong2@gmail.com or pm me also can..

Thankx

Cheers,

Agnes

Dear Adetan & Utopiamin,

Mind to share ur PS pix??my e-mail is vivian_cwc@hotmail.com....

10x thanx....

Hi Mandy & Adetan,

I just signed up the MDWH PS package - Monalisa HK. My PS date is at 8-July-2008. Mind to share your album and expericence during PS?

Best Regards,

MayKhin

Hi Mandy,

thankx for sharing :) Ur photos are very nice..they did a good job..ur OD was very very nice, i am sure u got a hard time when choosing the photos.

Congratulation for ur wedding :lol:

Hi Mandy,

thankx for sharing :) Ur photos are very nice..they did a good job..ur OD was very very nice, i am sure u got a hard time when choosing the photos.

Congratulation for ur wedding :lol:

hi adetan, mandy & may khin,

i'm pretty new here.

got to know MDWH thru my FH. now, doing some survey & gather opinions bout this BS.

mind to share your photos and packages with me?

can pm or email me at bibi_ivy@hotmail.com

thank you!

AND.....

some questions:

1. Gowns for PS, PG and MUA all from HK?

2. how many day in total to finish all: select gowns-fitting-MTM-PS? OD + ID?

3. where to choose your photos, HK or MY?

4. they'll post us the photos? any additional charges?

5. if we're not satisfied with the photos, do we need to go to HK again for 2nd shooting?

6. do they provide gowns for AD?

7. where's the location of Monalisa? easy to find hotels near the BS?

sorry for these questions..... :P

cheers,

Ivy

Hi X-pression,

i engaged with My Dream Wedding for my PS in HK Monalisa, I really satisfied with the service given by Monalisa and MDWH. They r very pro.

Thanks

rgds,

Mandy

Hi Mandy ,

Mind to share with me ur pre-wedding photo taken at mydreamwedding

how much is ur package and wat does the package include?

pleasey email me at nataliecsl78@gmail.com ASAP.

thanks

hi Adetan,

can i view ur photo ?

pls email me at choonglk81@hotmail.com

tq

have a nice day

amy225

hi Mandy

can you share ur photo with me ... I am looking for BS .

Pls email me at choonglk81@hotmail.com

have a nice day

tq

amy225

Dear Utopiamin & Adetan ,

Hi..hi....

Would appreciate if you can share your PS with me... :wub: getting to know this BS through last weekend MV Wedding Exhibition.... Hehe... was there chatting with them almost 1.5hrs..... very nice photos and shooting.....

Would you mind to share with me the photos and packages details?

Thanks a lots.....

Best Regards,

Esther.

Hi all,

Sorry for delay.

I have pm all of you the link to my photos. Let me know if you need more info :)

ivymok,

Yes, all from HK. You choose your gowns one day before the PS.

We were there for 5 days. 1st day after check in, we went for the gown fitting. The next day we started at 8am for both OD and ID PS till around 8pm and then we chose our photos on the 4th day.

We chose in HK.

They will courier the albums plus frames etc to your nominated address and yes, they will charge you courier fee. In my case, we went with 2 couple frens and we shared the courier.

5. if we're not satisfied with the photos, do we need to go to HK again for 2nd shooting?

I am not sure about this as all of us were very satisfied with the photos :D

Depends on your package. For me, my package included 1 WG and 1 EG for my AD here in KL.

Location is in Kowloon Tong, conveniently located opposite the MTR station. We stayed in Tsim Sha Tsui near shopping and food. I don't think you need to stay near the BS.

Hi Mandy & Adetan,

I just signed up the MDWH PS package - Monalisa HK. My PS date is at 8-July-2008. Mind to share your album and expericence during PS?

Best Regards,

MayKhin

Hi Maykhin,

I am interested with thier PS package too. Mind to share your experience and photo ?

You can reach me at iou_82@hotmail.com

Thank you

Eugene

err... no one had any experience with them???

Hi X-pression,

i engaged with My Dream Wedding for my PS in HK Monalisa, I really satisfied with the service given by Monalisa and MDWH. They r very pro.

Thanks

rgds,

Mandy

Hi,

I would like to have a look at your beau pic. Pls PM me. My gmail add alendrea@gmail.com. Thanks a lot!!

Hi all,

Sorry for delay.

I have pm all of you the link to my photos. Let me know if you need more info :)

ivymok,

We were there for 5 days. 1st day after check in, we went for the gown fitting. The next day we started at 8am for both OD and ID PS till around 8pm and then we chose our photos on the 4th day.

We chose in HK.

They will courier the albums plus frames etc to your nominated address and yes, they will charge you courier fee. In my case, we went with 2 couple frens and we shared the courier.

Depends on your package. For me, my package included 1 WG and 1 EG for my AD here in KL.

Location is in Kowloon Tong, conveniently located opposite the MTR station. We stayed in Tsim Sha Tsui near shopping and food. I don't think you need to stay near the BS.

Wow... really sounded like a dream :) to take pic in HK and all... pls pm me your pic, alendrea@gmail.com, Thanks !

Hi Ade,

The pictures are really wow ! :) the mtv is great as well... i will have to really convince my bf to consider this BD... :P Thanks for sharing

Hi Mandy,

can i view your photo PLEASE? my email add is yern1510@yahoo.com. you chose monalisa in between of france and monalisa is it? many thanks!

Adetan,

finally i 'found' u here! u PM ur pre-wedding photos to me before, it's so so so pretty! i like your sunshine smile especially!!! initially i want to sign up with the BS at KL, but after heard a lot of bad comments about the extra charges and service abt these BS, i'm now considering that maybe i should take my PS at HK as i have a chance to travel at HK as well right? hehe...but the first thing is to consider is my budget, have to discuss wt my FH. Can u pls share your package wt me? u stay there for 5 days right? How much that both of u have spent excluding the package price? Thanks a lot ya!

Hi Mandy & Adetan,

I'm looking for a BS. Quite interested with PS in HK. Mind to share with me your photos, MVs and package details? My email is clytietan25@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Hello gals,

I am caught in a state of duno what to do. I'm like so interested in MDWH package. I went over to the shop for 2 times ady, both times, I spend like 2hrs there, listening to the SA describing and explaining their services. No doubt, their package is the most expensive comparable to all the BS that I have scouted now, but somehow, I duno what is really attracting me to it, so much! I have actually placed a pre-booking confirmation fee, just yesterday but everyone is like telling me its silly to take it, considering the amount of $$ that I would have to fork out. But, luckily, the SA there, gave me till end of the year to confirm things. So, I kinda still have time to reconsider.

Would appreciate if anyone, who have engaged in their services to share their experience? It is worthy of the price? Thanks! :)

Hi all,

Sorry for delay.

ivymok,

We chose in HK.

Hi Adetan,

Mind to share ur photo v me, thks.

aihui101@hotmail.com

Hi all,

Have been MIA for a while. Just came back from my honeymoon last week :)

Alen,

Thanks for your kinds words. So have you and FH decided?

jaynyen,

Thanks thanks.

I have PM you my package. Yes, we stayed there 5 days. I got a Free and Easy Mas package at Matta Fair for RM3714 per couple staying at the Kimberley Hotel. That was for May 07 but MAS is offering pretty good rates for flights to HK now so you can check that out. Also, my friend just booked 5 nights at Harbour View International Hotel in Wan Chai for USD 77 per night which is really good. just my recommendation.

I'm not sure if there are any extra charges signing up with MDWH when comparing to signing direct in HK, if there are, I'm sure it's minimal. My experience with MDWH was really good and I have no complains. My work keeps me busy all the time therefore I went for the most hassle free way I can find. With MDWH, I did not have to worry about communicating with HK side and I get to see samples of what I will be getting here, resulting in fast decision making, etc. Also, they serve as a platform here so that if any request that I may have I can jsut let them know here and they will arrange with HK side.

clytietan25, lovehush_puppies, tomatopeanut,

Have PM you the link. Let me know comments yea? Thanks.

Blospey,

Since you have been to MDWH, am sure you have seen their photos and Mtvs. What do you think? Is that what you want?

I think it's very important first to establish if the amount is within your budget, if it is then it comes to how you and fh feel about the photos etc. Do you like it? It does not matter what other people say, if it's what you both want and you can afford it then go for it. If not, then choose others.

What I can tell you is our experience with both MDWH and Mona Lisa HK was superb, we have the best service here and over in HK and for us it was money well spent. We really enjoyed the whole process and happy with the results. Of course, every individual have their own values and what's worth and not. So ultimately, it boils down to both of you. If you have any more questions, I am more than happy to answer you :)

Hi Ade,

Thanks for ur kind advice. I am quite aware of roughly the total costs of the whole thingy. It is.. well, seriously, way over the initial budget both me n my FH's set budget for PS. However, I would say, it is still within our means. It is just a matter of should or not we spend more than double for PS..as ppl say it will only end up under the bed or in the cupboard collecting dust, thus not worthly of the amount of $$ that we dump in. I haven't been to the BS with my FH, as he works in SG, hence I don't get to shop for around BS with him all the time. I do survey on my own or with my sis most of the time. He is like err...pretty chin chai with PS, the "whatever la.." type. Perhaps, I should bring him to the BS, habe a look look but I ady anticipate his respond..."up to you, as long as u r happy"...hai...sian.. <_<