marylee82

Ching Hua Bridal Art | Bridal Shop SS2 from Taiwan

Hi Heng,

I think you must be very busy preparing your wedding and house renovation :)

Just want to update you that, I saw your photo being posted on www.chinghwa.com website as their KL branch newlywedding bride :) is the design same as your photo album?

Hi Eunice & Heng,

Mind to share ur pre-wedding photos? My email add: n_leelee@hotmail.com

I'm surveying BS in SS2 n noticed tat lots of good comments on tis BS.

Thanks.

Hi, Eunice & Heng, can you share your photos with me as well? alanbhtan1979@yahoo.com

My friend told me this BS has very nice gown, very Taiwan's feel.... is that true?

I still have no time to pay them a visit, any advise for me? ^_^

hi gals,

finally it's my turn to go 4 PS this friday.. :lol:

had communication with PG wen wen & MUA shuk jing last week..they are very pro and nice.

anyway, my hubby was a bit unsatisfied coz wen wen seems to have her own style in photoshooting and reluctant to listen to my hubby's preferred style.. :ohmy:

hopefully everythings turn out good on PS day la..

shuk jing gave me few ideas about hair do..and i like those styles a lot. can't wait to see a brand new me on this fri. :biggrin:

by the way, i am going to PD. :smile:

wish me luck k.. :cheers:

hi gals,

had communication with PG wen wen & MUA shuk jing last week..they are very pro and nice.

anyway, my hubby was a bit unsatisfied coz wen wen seems to have her own style in photoshooting and reluctant to listen to my hubby's preferred style.. :ohmy:

shuk jing gave me few ideas about hair do..and i like those styles a lot. can't wait to see a brand new me on this fri. :biggrin:

wow nice~~good luck dear :)

btw PD is FOC ma?so ur OD only go 1 place or got other place?^^

hi gals,

Hi ILLIN,

haha.. this morning i pass by bridal art and saw a car outside.. think is you. Today weather seem very good.. sure your pic will turn very nice. Good luck and share your experience oh. :cheers:

Hi gals,

I am back from my photoshooting.. :lol:

Camysim, ester & eunice,

It was a great photoshooting experience to work with Bridal Art's crew Wen Wen (PG), Shuk Jing (MUA), Eunice (MUA assistant), Ah Ling (lighting), Sharon (SA) and Mei Mei (assistant)!!! They are so helpful and friendly. :lol:

If i would to rate their service, i would give them 100/100.hehe..

It wasn't as tired as i think it would be on the PS day. :smile: I reached Bridal Art at 8am and Shuk Jing started make up for me till 9.45am. Then the 1st shooting for white gown started from 10am till 11.10am. At the very first of the photoshooting, me n hubby felt so awkward to smile in front of so many ppl..i think we smiled very kaku at that time :tongue: ..haha.. but then we were doing better after we get used to the lighting.

Then MUA change another style for me and we started EG photoshoot from 11.45am to 12.45. I am very impressed with shuk jing's skill that she is able to turn simple accessories into wonders. I love the styles that she did for me.

After lunch, we departed to Port Dickson. Thank God that the weather was good. We reached there at about 3.30pm and we started the shoot at a bridge and beach.. Wen Wen had captured a lot of nice pictures at beach and i love them a lot!! :biggrin: then we proceeded to take more pictures at Legend hotel. The photoshooting process ended at 7pm and we reached SS2 at 9pm.

The whole process of photoshooting was so exciting and i don't feel tired at all..Wen Wen commented that me and my hubby are the most energetic couples among all :tongue: ..haha..

I have viewed my photos and i prefer outdoor shoots than indoor shoots, actually. may be because me n hubby not photogenic la..so outdoor shoots look a lot more natural....haha..

i think i have shared too long story here.. :tongue: in short, Bridal Art has done a great job for me! Thumbs up for the crew. :cheers:

Hi ILLIN,

Congra to your great PS experience... :lol:

Can wait to c your photo ..haha..

For me, i just view my design and touch up photo.. got something to amend. Hope can get it soon and share with u all.

Hi All,

Just finished my exam :)

I have uploaded my actualy wedding day photo into my share link. Is the same link I share with you guys for my pre wedding photos, I just added another album for my AD.

Actually my colleague help me to captured more then 900 pictures, but there are a lot not suitable to publish because it contain others people :) Hope u guy enjoy it.

Eunice,

can share ur photo with me?

thanks.

allise

Ester!!

Heard from lin that it rained on friday, so you guys postponed your OD shooting to today??

Look forward to your PS :) !!!

Cheers

Allise, I'll need your email :)

Hi Heng,

My email: stupiddumdum@gmail.com

thanks

Hi ILLIN,

wow!!u really have a nice experince with them :) really like estermun & eunicemoh cant wait to see ur pre-wedding photo already hehe

remember share when it done ya :)

Hi All,

Finally decided to sign up with Bridal Art, after reading so many good comments here, especially advice from Heng..... Thanks Heng! :biggrin:

ILLIN,

I'm also considering PD for my OD.... did you drive there on your own or you took their transport?

Hello all!!!

Been away for few weeks, pardon me for the silences :P

I've just checked ching hua's website, and saw my photos. Those photos are the one that we have chosen :)

and yes... lots of work to prepare for wedding!!!

Cheers!

Hi All,

Finally decided to sign up with Bridal Art, after reading so many good comments here, especially advice from Heng..... Thanks Heng! :biggrin:

ILLIN,

I'm also considering PD for my OD.... did you drive there on your own or you took their transport?

hi lilypony,

welcome to be bridal art's bride. :lol:

i went to PD by using their company car..

who is your SA and when is your PS? wish you all the best ya!! :biggrin:

Dear All....

Hi, im Apron Chee. I just signed up with BRidal Art yesterday on Mid Valley wedding fair. Shuk Jing was the one who had approached me and explained their services to me.. i was very impressed by her.

Illin - I got the same question too. how much they charged you for using their company car for OD photo shooting in PD?

Can those helpful one out there, give me some answer as below? Many thanks in advance

1. Do they charge you if you request certain PG or MUA on your Pre-wedding shooting session? I like Shuk Jing, i want to take her as my MUA.

2. Any recommendation for MUA?

3. Any recommendation for PG?

Hi Apron,

Their MUA and PG are from their other Branches

I think you can choose when you want to do your PS if you like the PG and MUA,

but if Shuk Jing left M'sia, and you want her back, I think you have to bear her air fare.

Call them up and ask them, they are the best people to answer all your questions.

Welcome to Bridal Arts BTB :)

Hi Apron,

Their MUA and PG are from their other Branches

I think you can choose when you want to do your PS if you like the PG and MUA,

but if Shuk Jing left M'sia, and you want her back, I think you have to bear her air fare.

Call them up and ask them, they are the best people to answer all your questions.

Welcome to Bridal Arts BTB :)

Hi Heng,

thanks so much for your reply~ yupp i will call them up later and plan to visit Shuk Jing before she left (she will leave on 20th Jan). I hope Bridal Art can give me good services, i really doesnt want myself to be the victim as i've learnt quite a few bad experience from my frens...

i really hope i've made the right choice... am i?

Heng / Illin

Mind to share some of your photo to me? Can you send it to me at my email : apron10@hotmail.com

My package is RM3600, including 2bridal gown + 2 EG + 2 groom suits on Pre-shooting, then AD 1 BG, 1 EG + 1 groom suit.

i wonder if i can request additional gown at zero cost? i plan to wear chinese kua on AD.

mind to share your contact number so that i can know what had happend on both of you, and i can improve my bargain skill with them..

very much thanks in advance..

Hi Apron,

Welcome to bridal art's bride. Dun worry.. from what i experienced, bridal art did provided very good services. :lol:

May i know who is your SA?

Hi AmyTan & ApronChee,

Welcome to be bridal art's bride!! :lol:

The transportation that Bridal art provided for me was FOC..i juz hv to bear the toll charges. It's actually stated in my agreement that the transporation provided is FOC, so i m not sure whether they have change it now..

As i know, their PG and MUA all come from Taiwan and they will only stay here for 2-4 months.. so for ApronChee that you want to have Shuk Jing as your MUA, you got to get her before she leave Malaysia on 20th Jan..because her next visit to Malaysia might be years later as their company always send different PG and MUA.. You won't know who is your PG until you see them, actually.. like my case, i don;t even know Wen Wen is my PG until i met her during communication.. But don't worry, i believe that Bridal Art's PG and MUA have very good skills that are able to impress all of us. :biggrin:

Good luck and enjoy urselve!! :cheers:

Dear Illin,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

May i know which year do you sign up the package? I just recently signed up in the mid valley wedding fair. Wondering whether i can bargain for free transportation? ApronChee wanna to give a try to bargain for free transportation?

Dear ApronChee,

Who is your SA? My SA is sharon.

Dear Heng,

Did you need to pay for the ampoulse? Do you get it free?