babykodiak

Wedding Gown for sale

Hi brides-to-be,

I have a wedding gown for sale. I bought it from US for RM1400. The size is approximately- Bust=32in, Waist=25in, Hips=35in

I've had the length altered to fit me. I'm 5'3" and wearing 3 in heels, the length was just right.

It's an Ivory Chiffon gown with pleated bust and empire waist. It's a sheath type of gown with an open back with Chiffon tie-backs.

I've worn it once for my wedding and have dry-cleaned it since. It's practically in brand-new condition and comes with a gown storage bag.

If you are interested pls send me a PM for price and pic :)

Hi brides-to-be,

I have a wedding gown for sale. I bought it from US for RM1400. The size is approximately- Bust=32in, Waist=25in, Hips=35in

I've had the length altered to fit me. I'm 5'3" and wearing 3 in heels, the length was just right.

It's an Ivory Chiffon gown with pleated bust and empire waist. It's a sheath type of gown with an open back with Chiffon tie-backs.

I've worn it once for my wedding and have dry-cleaned it since. It's practically in brand-new condition and comes with a gown storage bag.

Sorry...5'3 mean cm? then can send me picture and price too? wyanetan_sc@yahoo.com

Hi, can email me the details and photos? My younger sis is looking for a wed gown for her wed next yr...

mee_sim@hotmail.com

Thanks

If you don't mind, can you send da photos to limmeiyen_18@hotmail.com?

I've emailed you the photos and details. Cheers :)

Hi,

Do you mind sending me photo and details? Thanks.

Hi brides-to-be,

Hi...i'm interested too...

pls email me the photo n price as well...

weeping_ong@yahoo.com

thanks...

regards,

rachel

Hi...i'm interested too...

pls email me the photo n price as well...

weeping_ong@yahoo.com

thanks...

regards,

rachel

Hey Rachel and Angel...just mailed you. Have a gd day!