alexlow

Dream Living Space

can't help seeing topics discussing about kitchen, kitchen and kitchen again. how about our living hall? the place that we will spend most of our time at. how you wish you living to be like? any good ideas how to decorate?

Alex, you can't blame us girls discussing bout our kitchen, every girl i know including myself always look for the kitchen... we all want big and beautiful kitchen.. and even when we buy house we also look at kitchen... Kitchen is where we prepare good food to fill ur tummy mar...

back to the living hall... I think personally I'm fine with whever type of living hall as long the TV is sharp for me to watch my drama/movie and got space for me to lie down or to be lazy and got space to put up my leg...

well said babyrin, my opinion similar to yours. ... but the guys ( including my FH ) also put priority more on living hall.

For us, our living hall criteria is must look spacious with ideal connection of color/design with my kitchen ( open concept ) .

well said babyrin, my opinion similar to yours. ... but the guys ( including my FH ) also put priority more on living hall.

For us, our living hall criteria is must look spacious with ideal connection of color/design with my kitchen ( open concept ) .

aiksss. girls, don't get fire up :P i'm not saying that we should sacrafice the kitchen for the living hall, just saying not much discussion been bring out on how to make the living nicely.

Kinda agree. Many reno forum flooded with kitchen topic. Haha.

Back to living room, many people recommend plaster ceiling, feature wall and a nice sofa set.

Alex, we not firing up la... we just wanna let u know we girls are in love with our kitchen just like how we are in love with our hubby ;)

My living room gonna have a few mirrors and wood... the ID designs it to have wood panel for my tv... my tv is hang on the wall... so the wires can be kept in the wood panel... then one part of the wood panel is gonna be covered with wall paper... and the tv cabinet at the bottom might be a hanging type... near my foyer is our altar... gonna wall paper the wall for the altar... buying a covered altar so smoke wont spoil the wall paper... and my entrace gonna have 5 wood panel with glass... we r taking out our sliding door and gonna put 3-5 fixed glass... 2 panel door... hope all will be nice... and the ceiling gonna be L-Box plaster ceiling with downlight as per advise by ID...

My living room gonna have a few mirrors and wood... the ID designs it to have wood panel for my tv... my tv is hang on the wall... so the wires can be kept in the wood panel... then one part of the wood panel is gonna be covered with wall paper... and the tv cabinet at the bottom might be a hanging type... near my foyer is our altar... gonna wall paper the wall for the altar... buying a covered altar so smoke wont spoil the wall paper... and my entrace gonna have 5 wood panel with glass... we r taking out our sliding door and gonna put 3-5 fixed glass... 2 panel door... hope all will be nice... and the ceiling gonna be L-Box plaster ceiling with downlight as per advise by ID...

sound bit similar like mine as well, lol. except i don't use mirror, but small slice of glass topping up to make some lighting effect.

ceiling i did L shape as well with hidden light x 2 and down light.

taking out sliding door? personally i prefer sliding door. more space saving.

what kind of color scheme you use?

sound bit similar like mine as well, lol. except i don't use mirror, but small slice of glass topping up to make some lighting effect.

ceiling i did L shape as well with hidden light x 2 and down light.

taking out sliding door? personally i prefer sliding door. more space saving.

what kind of color scheme you use?

sound same like mine too.. haha < mine with mirror effect also lo >

babysiew, onced you get your living room done share with us okiez.... i am very much impressed with your ID idea of the entrance with 5 wood panel n the taking out the sliding door... thanks

i wish fo a small,cozy n comfortable home. kitchen with built in cabinet,microwave and oven is also built in so that it will seen neat. next i wan a pantry next to my kitchen to store all my junkfood!

bedroom,i wan a king size bed,then a walk in closet. then the place where i put my washing mashine and dryer would b enclosed with a sliding door.NEAT!

floor would b carpet....n i wan whole house ari-cond to b centralised.......hrmmmmm im dreaming...so sweet