Sweetbabe

Sweetbabe's PS Photo

For those who don't click on AD's Photo Forum,

After finished my wedding, now only have to post my website into this forum.

Please let me know if anyone interested.

Sweetbabe

Dear Sweetbabe,

mind to share ur photo v me?

thanks.

Hi sweetie..thanks for the share..i love ur shooting at PD.great!! m :D e plan to go there for OD aswell. May I know how much LV charge u for the OD in PD? btw, saw u change different gowns for the OD. I tot we can only wear one gown for the OD.

Hi BigBigGirl,

Ya....coz i love sea so i choose to have OD at PD, i wish to go Bali to have my OD unfortunately i don't have budget for that :( . I can't really recall how much they charge me to take PS at OD...My package is $3688 and additional $300 for the OD at PD, so total is $3988. My hubby negotiated with my MUA so can get a bit discount...

As I know they will not limit the number of gown you bring there, it's depend on your PG. At first, we thought to bring 1 WG, 1 EG & Casual wear there. But PG suggested us to bring 2 WG, 1 EG & Casual wear in order to take more photo for OD rather than indoor because i mentioned to my PG that we love OD photo rather than indoor. :)

when is your PS? who is your PG?

Hi xinney, allise, jess_chan

the link already sent to your mailbox.

enjoy.... :rolleyes:

you are welcome to sign my guestbook as well...

Hi kathykpk, lcchon, KDD, Chermaine, lavenda, alice80,

I have sent the link to you.

Enjoy...and you are welcome to sign at my guestbook.. :D

Thanx alot dear!

d photos r so nice and you look gorgeous! :wub:

u have v nice figure..

I also took my PS at LV loke yew same like u.. but my album only can b collect nt month..

n one more thing.. i book my wedding dinner place same like you too!! wat coincident! :)

o ya.. ur AD you use tulip for ur hand bouquet.. I love tulip v much!! i had called the florist b4 to book but they said cant confirm as seasoning flower..

I have signed at your guestbook.. wishing you both happy ever after! :lol:

Hi kathykpk, lcchon, KDD, Chermaine, lavenda, alice80,

I have sent the link to you.

Enjoy...and you are welcome to sign at my guestbook.. :D

Thanx alot dear!

d photos r so nice and you look gorgeous! :wub:

u have v nice figure..

I also took my PS at LV loke yew same like u.. but my album only can b collect nt month..

n one more thing.. i book my wedding dinner place same like you too!! wat coincident! :)

o ya.. ur AD you use tulip for ur hand bouquet.. I love tulip v much!! i had called the florist b4 to book but they said cant confirm as seasoning flower..

I have signed at your guestbook.. wishing you both happy ever after! :lol:

Hi Chermaine,

oopp..ya...so coincident..one of my ex-colleague also same as us...she also took her PS and having wedding reception same as us....

ya...the tulip is seasonal flower...and luckily my wedding day is ngam ngam tulip seasons thats why i can get it....hehehe...btw, when is wedding day?

Hi porsche911, jack&bb, hcasey, philipjohnlau, apple green,

The link sent...enjoy... :wub:

you are welcome to sign the guestbook as well.

Sweetbabe

hi, can i share ur photos? thanks! ;) have a nice day!

freedomveronica@yahoo.com

Hi Sweetie,

Me stil haven decide the date yet so stil have no idea who my PG is..haha..anyway, u have any recommendation? I also signed up LV(LY)=P my package is rm4k..maybe will go PD take pic aswell with more than 1 gown lol...my FH loves outdoor rather than studio pic also..

Hi sweetie..thanks for the share..i love ur shooting at PD.great!! m :D e plan to go there for OD aswell. May I know how much LV charge u for the OD in PD? btw, saw u change different gowns for the OD. I tot we can only wear one gown for the OD.

Hi BigBigGirl,

Ya....coz i love sea so i choose to have OD at PD, i wish to go Bali to have my OD unfortunately i don't have budget for that :( . I can't really recall how much they charge me to take PS at OD...My package is $3688 and additional $300 for the OD at PD, so total is $3988. My hubby negotiated with my MUA so can get a bit discount...

As I know they will not limit the number of gown you bring there, it's depend on your PG. At first, we thought to bring 1 WG, 1 EG & Casual wear there. But PG suggested us to bring 2 WG, 1 EG & Casual wear in order to take more photo for OD rather than indoor because i mentioned to my PG that we love OD photo rather than indoor. :)

Hi bigbigGirl,

Oh..As I know Pin and Anson is very good in their skill of photo as well and they are very friendly too. But of course I still recommend Adam lah...coz i really love his shooting skill...as I know if you appoint Adam as PG for your pre-wedding photo shoot then you need to choose him as your AD's PG as well....This is their package. If you need any help you may PM me too.

Hi Sweetie,

Me stil haven decide the date yet so stil have no idea who my PG is..haha..anyway, u have any recommendation? I also signed up LV(LY)=P my package is rm4k..maybe will go PD take pic aswell with more than 1 gown lol...my FH loves outdoor rather than studio pic also..

Hi BigBigGirl,

Sweetbabe

Hihi,

can share with me too....thanks much.

please pm me the link :)