miumiu138

Miumiu's Pre-wedding Pix

Dear all,

Finally get back my albums and all choosed pix fm Touch last9. It's my time to share with everyone here. Pls do let me know if you would like to view the pix...

BS - Touch Wedding @ Loke Yew

SA - Anne

MUA - Jess

PG - CK

Hi,

I new here.

Can share with me?

My email sammiting26@yahoo.com

Thanks

Mei8, Blospey, alice lee, celinecheng,

Sorry for my late reply.. Link sent !! Check it out and welcome to comment ya :lol:

sammiting26,

Welcome to join MalaysiaBrides (MB) forum.. Link sent !! Pls do let me know if u need any info of wedding preparation ya :D Enjoy & Good luck !!

Cheers,

Dear all,

Finally get back my albums and all choosed pix fm Touch last9. It's my time to share with everyone here. Pls do let me know if you would like to view the pix...

BS - Touch Wedding @ Loke Yew

SA - Anne

MUA - Jess

PG - CK

Hi,

Can I view ur PS, please PM me. Thanks.

allise

lEEn^lEEn,

wah, ur BS next mth ya.. where is ur OD? and who is ur PG? There are few brides in this forum went Touch, LY and all of us are very satisfied with the outcome.. DO enjoy ur Pre-wedding shooting.. Its very fun and memorable.. :D

Cheers,

Hi Miumiu!

Very sorry for the late reply.... I just had mine shooting last wk. For the OD, i went to PD. My PG is CK and MUA is Celine. Miumiu, ur actual package price is RM3488??? I think my package is quite similar with urs except that for AD, i only get 1 WG and 2 EG but mine package cost me RM3988.

I just went for photo selection yesterday. Really very hard to make decision ahh...have to choose 30 poses out of the 200 plus photo. So ended up have to top up some money for the extra 52 poses. :unsure:

Dear all,

Apologizes for my late reply as long time didn't login to MB due to heavy work flow & busy life ^_^

Already email or PM all of you the link to view my Pre Wedding Pix. Unfortunately, my AD pix slideshow was banned by Youtube due to the copy right of the back ground music, i suppose so.. Hope i can find another better web site to upload and share on my wedding page. Or maybe anyone of you can tell me which web site is better than YouTube, so i can share my pix & video.. hehe :)

Dear lEEn^lEEn,

Really sorry for my late reply.. wah, u r more "geng" than me ler.. pay another extra to add more 52 poses?? Honestly, i dont even wear all the gowns on my AD even my wedding lunch in JB. As i changed one of my EG to designer gown and i found it so nice, so i wore for both events.. :P

Now a bit of regret, i shd top up RM 200 and change the another EG since i dont wear it at all (due to the material, easy to damage esp ppl accidentally step on the gown).. sigh.. What to do, once AD over then only regret this and that.. U went to PD, do u have to top up a bit as PD is out of Klang Valley mah..

Cheers,

Miu