janetllsg

Estime, Imedeen, collagen suppliments

Hi ladies,

My friend have just introduced me that she had an equipment can check whether those supplyments we consumed, is it workable in our body. I thought it is quite amazing. As me, I consumed quite many of supplyments, but seems i didnt get to know any changes :) hehe.. this is good to know as well.

I'll try it out.

is there any product that can increase body collagen instead of only face, my body skin seems more weak n less elastic and i wan it to look good, do any of u knw hw????????

intro u a excellent product - oxyginberry complex - product from E-excel http://www.eexcel.net

....did u hear before this product -cost rm 432.-30pax

i hv never heard bout tis product before and its quite expensive, i also have read that with enough collagen in our body, there wnt be any stretch marks as well. what natural products actually contains collagen????

Hi Bliac89!

I'm currently using Roche's Vitamin C+ Collagen injections and it's doing wonders for my skin.

Maybe you should try it. After using it for 2 months, I've realized that the elasticity of my skin has improved,

and my face has gotten fairer. Even my legs and arm, which are darker than my face

has lightened.icon6.gif

Hello sugarbaby_82, you may also want to try out trueface essence ultra from Nu SKin, this prodt was researched for 17 years, it contain ethocyn that helps to increase the level of elastin. And studies shows that if you use twice daily for 8 weeks, your elasticity will increase by 88%! I mean, there's no harm trying especially when they can claim such improvements. My mum tried them and it really help her skin a lot..especially along the jawline. Just give yourself a chance , use it for 2 mths and observe! you can email me for more details. Another great prodt is the galvanic spa. U can see facelift in just 10 mins!

Hi there girls.

I'm new to collagen and I've read up a few articles that collagen related products can help tighten up the skin better.

Any recommendation on which product to use? There are too many out there in the market.

i take Meiji Collagen.

28 days supply is rm115 i think..

Costly but its 5000mg ler!!!

Better than DHC or Fancl..at least higher in collagen and also powder form easier to absorb

if compared to pills.

hi hi....

i tink SASA HK online sometime got promo..lastime i got 1 can for rm80(after conversion).

but nw i stop dy.....cos, feel not so effective for my dry & dull skin.........

cheese..........

Hi Girls,

Since I've been using the product I thought I'd just share the results with you. I first came across this product about 4 months ago, when I noticed that my make-up artist h (she is already in her mid 30s but look like late 20s) as flawless, pinkish and very firm skin. I also noticed that though she was skinny, but her boobs are firm too. So I asked if she's consuming any health supplements. She recommended me PHHP Collagen which was only directly available from distributors. I later contacted her distributor and have been consuming the product for approx 3 months now.

The verdict? 2 months after consumption, I thought my boobs looked firmer but then my hubby came up to me and told me the same thing! My skin complexion seem clearer and pinkier.

I've not tried any other collagen products, but I this is a marine product and was told that it's advantage over the animal product is that it is free from animal fats which would result in increase in weight with long term consumption.

Hello all, As I am looking for the facial products and i am using some local products but I want to buy some new products which is beneficial to me. I am trying to buy online.

collagen