Marcus Saw Jun Yang

Mosquito & Insect Bites

Hi, Im new here. my bb got beaten by mozzie & insects. it takes a while to recover & after recovering it left some mark on the face. I think his skin is quite sensitive. can anyone here recommend any organic products for my bb. thanks.

Buds Mozzie Clear Lotion. It smells like lemongrass & repels off mosquitoes quite well. I apply it on my baby's face, ears & hands night time. It's RM33+ -> get the one that's white bottle as it's 100% organic. There's another cheaper version from the same brand (yellowish bottle) but it's apparently only 20% organic or so.

Buds' baby products. Buds' Mozzie Clear Lotion for prevention and if your baby is bitten, you can try Buds' First Aid Lotion. Apply the First Aid Lotion immediately and keep applying when it's rubbed off or after a bath. You will notice that there wont be much swelling. Works wonder on my gal.

http://www.budsbaby.com/index.html

Buds' baby products. Buds' Mozzie Clear Lotion for prevention and if your baby is bitten, you can try Buds' First Aid Lotion. Apply the First Aid Lotion immediately and keep applying when it's rubbed off or after a bath. You will notice that there wont be much swelling. Works wonder on my gal.

thanks. really appreciate the comment. my bb like to put everything in the mouth. just in case he accidentaly ate the lotion wiil it be ok.

I use Lucas Papaw ointment for my baby. It's made from papaya tree. It works great.

thanks. really appreciate the comment. my bb like to put everything in the mouth. just in case he accidentaly ate the lotion wiil it be ok.

my baby is using California Baby Bug Repellent Spray Natural Bug Blend, it's 100% organic too...its a spray bottle, just hv to spray on baby body, much convenient than lotion type.

then i will use Buds' First Aid Lotion too. quite good, and speed recovery.

for bud products, most of the baby store got sell it woh.. like enfant planet, mothercare, etc... i saw Robinson got sell it too..

hmm...i read tat the BUDS first aid lotion will sting a little leh.and both first aid lotion n the mozzie lotion cannot apply near eyes and mouth.means it's not ok if baby accidentally eat it lor,rite?

wat abt the lucas papaw ointment? which is better? any mummy can shed some light?

and any mummy from Penang? i wonder if it's selling in penang? if i order online,it's expensive to just buy one tube of lotion as the postage is not cheap. :(

L&J,

I dont feel it will "sting". Have been using it for quite some time already & works quite well on my gal.

ooh,great then.i'll try to get my hands on them for my babe.thanks!