Sign in to follow this  
janislac

Grille~~

Hi,

Intended to grille my yard area after getting my main door grilled. Found this contractor who did my main door very cunning. HE KEEPS A SPARE KEY OF EVERY DOOR GRILLE THAT HE DID AT MY NEW PLACE. His workmanship and service is sooooo lousy. Scratched my wooden floor. Never concealed the holes after doing the piping for my air-cons (outside the building). Bluffed me that management said no need to do it. My hubby dealed with him after seeing all these. Obviously he was bullying bcos i am a lady. So we got him did one of the holes (the other one is too dangerous), repaint my door grille and floor.

Now, i asked my hubby to get someone from his company to conceal the other hole and i need to find another contractor to grille my yard area. Wondering if anyone here know someone who gives good service at reasonable price?? I dun want to ask that stupid guy to do it again. Not gonna let him in my house. Feel so unsafe. He will be at my new place for at least 3 months. Most of the time i will be home alone. I rather spend more money to get a different guy to do it for me. Pls recommend someone if you happen to know a good contractor, thanks.

Janislac,

Wohh.. that is scary, how do you found out his keep keys of your door?

Can you let us know who is this contractor? .. can PM if sensitive to reveal here.

My dad have a friend that own steel factory. I'll help check if he do grille & let u know.

Thanks, Bobbleant. Really appreciate ur help. This guy(David) is from A&Z contruction works, office is in Ampang. He is one of the partners. How i know ah? He showed me keys and told me himself that he keeps a copy of key to every door grille he fixed. U see scary or not. Now, i am so scared he knows i din grille my yard area. If he wanna sneak into my house, he can climb down from upstairs, u see. No one will know and my condo is still very empty. Out of 300 something units, only a few moved in, about 50 units are still under renovation.

He is just really unreliable. I dun wanna deal with him anymore.

Janislac,

Wah.. i think he is on purpose to threathen you lerr, he is really daring to say this and show you the keys... did you complain to the condo mgmt? it is alarming for the entire security in the condo area!!!

Should have file a police report also ..well..then again, u know "their" efficiency <_<

Maybe you might also want to replace the lock of the grille..

Asked quite a few ppl, they all told me no need to change the lock of the door grille cos it's very easy to open. But i did buy extra locks for my wooden door, gonna use 2 padlocks for the grille lo. Spent RM400 on locks alone. Hope it's safe enough la. A guy from a property forum gave me his contractor's number. Saw his unit, and the grilles for the door, yard area are very solid and nice. Can see a huge difference of quality. I called up that guy..... hmm... i think his business very good, not keen to do mine, cos i just wanna grille the yard area now. So my hubby asked me not to call him lo, i got to wait for 1 month somemore but his grille is really good.

I have told the management ppl. Told them where their showroom is, they are having a show unit in the other block. I dun know if management is going to do anything. I doubt they will la. At least i informed them already. Just want ppl to be more alert about it. Scary leh. :(

hello..gals...

do u gals have any contact number for people can fix the grille for my door and window with reasonable price within klang valley?

thanx :)