Dada

Accommodation for my relatives

Dear all brides,

Do you have any ideas abt how to make an accommodation arrangment for relatives and friends? Would be appreciated if you guys can provide me some ideas and hotel or apartment contact list?

Thank you very much!

Dear all brides,

Do you have any ideas abt how to make an accommodation arrangment for relatives and friends? Would be appreciated if you guys can provide me some ideas and hotel or apartment contact list?

Thank you very much!

Hi,

i think it really depends on the venue of your banquet, budget and other logistic considerations. My in laws stay in Kota Damansara and my banquet is at Sheraton Subang. I didnt put my singapore relatives at Sheraton because that place is too isolated. Instead, i put them up at Royale Bintang Damansara, because there's heaps of shopping and F&B around the area. They can go shopping or dining even in BU. The only transport i need to do is ferry them to the banquet venue.

erm...i have many relatives come from Ipoh.. i think i need abt 20 rooms..

see how much is ur budget, if 20 room i think u have to find those abit low star hotel in KL/PJ since hotel-apartment in KL is quite expensive or maybe consider any relatives in KL have room for them... try see this web can help u or not http://www.asiatravel.com/malaysia.html?si...rck=HHMYGG04654