Sign in to follow this  
capricorn

Anyone Using Gintell/OTO /Osim to shake those fat fat?

Me, went to slimming centre few yrs ago but bulges return.Wah! money just fly away after finishing the programme in 6 months

Then buy 8 bottles of slimming cream from Watson and rub some+slimming belt. It works and lose from XL to L.

The problem is dunno how many bottles need to buy and afraid of side effect if applying for long term on skin? :excl:

Better to invest one of the machine??

Can share ur experience?

Hi,

I wonder do we really need to spend money on slimming centre and all these machines. In my opinion, regular exercise and balance diet already more than enough to slim down. I always believe in the natural of exercise and sports like jogging, slow walk, swimming,tennis...are better than these machines. I don't like those indoor games / exercise like gymns. I like the sun and air...

Hi capricorn,

My FMIL bought a Gintell Slimming Belt few months ago. I tried it twice only & can't tell whether it works for me. But she said it does work on my SIL. She claims t :wink: hat she now can fit in her pants nicely and not as tight as before.

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that I agree with faithyng that I believe that regular exercises with proper food intake actually works better. I'm doing that for almost 2 months with FH now. It works on me actually! :lol: Although spare tyre still around my waist but it's better compare to last time. Few months ago I was so fat! 51kg and 28 inch waist! Can you imagine that? After regular exercises and proper food intake, I manage to get 46kg and 26 inch waist... Still consider fat, I know that.

We always spend 45 mins overall for treadmills, cycling, air-walking and sit-up. Try it! Might helps for you too!

Cheers!

Hi capricorn,

My FMIL bought a Gintell Slimming Belt few months ago. I tried it twice only & can't tell whether it works for me. But she said it does work on my SIL. She claims t :wink: hat she now can fit in her pants nicely and not as tight as before.

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that I agree with faithyng that I believe that regular exercises with proper food intake actually works better. I'm doing that for almost 2 months with FH now. It works on me actually! :lol: Although spare tyre still around my waist but it's better compare to last time. Few months ago I was so fat! 51kg and 28 inch waist! Can you imagine that? After regular exercises and proper food intake, I manage to get 46kg and 26 inch waist... Still consider fat, I know that.

We always spend 45 mins overall for treadmills, cycling, air-walking and sit-up. Try it! Might helps for you too!

Cheers!

This also consider Fat???!! :dash2::dash2: What is your height??? I will be very happy if i can have 28" waist with my height.... :blink:

i think i better jump down from Twin Tower...... :blush::blush::bye:

This also consider Fat???!! dash2.gif dash2.gif What is your height??? I will be very happy if i can have 28" waist with my height.... blink.gif

i think i better jump down from Twin Tower...... blush.gif blush.gif bye.gif

Ha ha ha ha......Misy, you are very cute....ha ha.....I am 65 kg, 171 cm height and waist around 30 or more than that, I think I need to jump down twice laugh.gif

misy & faithyng,

So sorry, I'm not trying to flaunt here... :sad: Tell you why I keep saying that I'm fat, people keeps calling me a dinosaur! I'm 156cm btw. My spare tyre really huge! Even now is 26 inch, but sometime still need to squeeze the fats inside my jeans... :unsure:

Ha ha ha ha......Misy, you are very cute....ha ha.....I am 65 kg, 171 cm height and waist around 30 or more than that, I think I need to jump down twice :lol:

Then you are ok liao.....

I'm 170cm, but 80Kgs...waist at 34" :dash2::dash2: .. the worst is my upper part, 43"... :dash2::dash2:

Then i jump 4 times liao.......... :dash2:

Ha ha ha ha......Misy, you are very cute....ha ha.....I am 65 kg, 171 cm height and waist around 30 or more than that, I think I need to jump down twice :lol:

Then you are ok liao.....

I'm 170cm, but 80Kgs...waist at 34" :dash2::dash2: the worst part is my upper part... 43"... :dash2:

Then i jump 4 times liao.......... :dash2:

This also consider Fat???!! dash2.gif dash2.gif What is your height??? I will be very happy if i can have 28" waist with my height.... blink.gif

Ha ha ha ha......Misy, you are very cute....ha ha.....I am 65 kg, 171 cm height and waist around 30 or more than that, I think I need to jump down twice laugh.gif

misy & faithyng,

So sorry, I'm not trying to flaunt here... :sad: Tell you why I keep saying that I'm fat, people keeps calling me a dinosaur! I'm 156cm btw. My spare tyre really huge! Even now is 26 inch, but sometime still need to squeeze the fats inside my jeans... :unsure:

Nvm.... how come 26" still got fats to squeeze ler???

Hi all!

I agree with you.Why spend money on those stuffs.

It was what I used to do before opting for indoor exercise.

I love air and sunlight very much and used to walk at least 2km to my grandma's house.

But after reading so many article about women been kidnapped and raped even in the broad day light, I have stopped going outdoor.Even my residence here hv a few and big field.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Hi all!

I agree with you.Why spend money on those stuffs.

It was what I used to do before opting for indoor exercise.

I love air and sunlight very much and used to walk at least 2km to my grandma's house.

But after reading so many article about women been kidnapped and raped even in the broad day light, I have stopped going outdoor.Even my residence here hv a few and big field.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Perhaps you can go with somebody, can chit chat and at the same time exercise. Hee hee, those indoor exercises make me have the feeling of cannot breathe.

misy & faithyng,

Still got fats around my tummy. Can consider stubborn fats already. Haiz... Even waist 26", but the fats still there... The shaky shaky part lor... :unsure:

Hi, my cousin sis did have one OSIM uZap, she use tat slimming belt whenever she watch drama series at nite, basically is 1 hr la. she said it works! but need consistency. coz after she has slim abit, she stop, then gemuk balik :(

i think watever u buy for slimming nid to use it consistenly. even though u go exercise like jogging, play games...etc

misy & faithyng,

Still got fats around my tummy. Can consider stubborn fats already. Haiz... Even waist 26", but the fats still there... The shaky shaky part lor... :unsure:

Dun worry.... u can do it.... :) :biggrin:

I'm also trying hard to slim down..... :blush:

I will be very happy if i can slim down till below 70Kgs on my wedding day.... :blush:

Hi, my cousin sis did have one OSIM uZap, she use tat slimming belt whenever she watch drama series at nite, basically is 1 hr la. she said it works! but need consistency. coz after she has slim abit, she stop, then gemuk balik :(

i think watever u buy for slimming nid to use it consistenly. even though u go exercise like jogging, play games...etc

Agreed with u..... consistency is important....

misy & faithyng,

Dun worry.... u can do it.... :) :biggrin:

I'm also trying hard to slim down..... :blush:

I will be very happy if i can slim down till below 70Kgs on my wedding day.... :blush:

Thanks a lot misy! We gambate together-gether, okay? :cheers:

A proper exercise and eating program is the best and safest way to go. Whatever you do, make sure the program is suitable for your current fitness level. It is not just doing, but doing the right thing that gives you the results fast.

In my opinion, joining a gym is the best way to go. They have lots of classes to choose from, and the environment is relatively save as compare to outdoor. Whatever you do. have fun and enjoy the activity.