Sign in to follow this  
fred

Seeing [OFFLINE] header while surfing MB

Some users reported that sometimes they see MB as [OFFLINE] after the server upgrade, which I think is most likely a browser's issue. I've made necessary amendments to prevent your browser from caching the old data, hopefully that can resolve this issue.

Please report here if you still seeing that.

Thanks.

Some users reported that sometimes they see MB as [OFFLINE] after the server upgrade, which I think is most likely a browser's issue. I've made necessary amendments to prevent your browser from caching the old data, hopefully that can resolve this issue.

Please report here if you still seeing that.

Thanks.

Me me,,,i am one of them. And it happened to me twice today. Its either OFFLINE message or it goes to the old layout with a message that it is disabled

One of the possibilities that I can think of is your Internet Service Provider point www.malaysiabrides.com to the old server, but this shouldn't happen. I've amended the old forum's main page so that it won't be confusing.

If you really reach the old forum, you will see this message : This is the old URL

I've amended the configuration, hope this problem can be solved. Please let me know if you see that again. Thanks.

Fred,

I am still experiencing it, on a daily basis!!! :dash2: :dash2:

I've amended the configuration, hope this problem can be solved. Please let me know if you see that again. Thanks.

Hi Fred

I get the 'this is the old url' when I try accessing the site from work. Could it be firewall settings of my office? The same laptop using home broadband is fine

Sign in to follow this