jess_kitkat

Makeup Artist - Cindy Hor

Hi all,

I'm not sure if there is a topic created under makeup artist Cindy Hor. If there is, kindly direct my enquiry there, thanks!!

anyway, has any brides engaged Cindy as her makeup artist? comments plssss...

Hi Jess,

My MUA is Cindy . She did a good jobs for my wedding ! i really like her makeup !...

Hi Annie,

Can i share you photo too? May i know how much does Cindy quote you?

phang330@hotmail.com

Thanks

Phang

Hi Jess,

My MUA is Cindy . She did a good jobs for my wedding ! i really like her makeup !...

Hi ,

I m also looking for MUA for my AD. Can you email Cindy photo to me? clarisetan@gmail.com. I m looking for it . ANyway is anyone know about Yen And Ann Ong as well? anyone br their client before? How good are they????

Hi Jess,

Hi,

can share Cindy's contacts? Does she has any website to view her works?

I'm desperately looking for a MUA for my AD in KL on 26 Dec. Pls PM me or email to raquel80@singnet.com.sg.

Thanks.

Hi,

Can share Cindy's contacts? Does she has any website to view her works?

I'm also desperately looking for good MUA for our AD in KL on 03-Oct..

Kindly PM me or send me an email to weiqi0802@yahoo.com

Thanks !!

Hi Jess,

Can PM me Cindy's contact and is she have a website, kindly please give me also. If she do not have, can share your photo?

THanks

Snowgirl...

Hi Jess,

Hi Annie,

Can you share with me your photo or Cindy quotation?

Hi Jess,

I'm still looking for MUA for my December wedding...can you please PM me Cindy's contact? Also, can share me your wedding makeup by her please? My email is venusfever21@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!

Hi Jess,

Hey Annie,

Can you share with me on Cindy make up?

my email is carrietan77@hotmail.com

Million thanks. :lol:

Hello!

I engaged Cindy for actual day make up - both day and night. She is good and friendly. I like her make up - natural for the day, heavy (not too heavy, just right) for the night. :smile:

Hello!

I engaged Cindy for actual day make up - both day and night. She is good and friendly. I like her make up - natural for the day, heavy (not too heavy, just right) for the night. :smile:

Hi blissful annie and momiji,

Can you share with me your actual day photo. I would love to take u look at cindy's work.

Thank u so much.

Hello!

Hi blissful annie and momiji,

Can you share with me your actual day photo. I would love to take u look at cindy's work.

Thank u so much.

Hi All,

Anyone to share the AD photo of Cindy and the contact number? Please email to choogoh@gmail.com

Thanks.

dear all pretty brides,

are you looking MUA for your ROM / big day, pls enter www.amoremoment.com.

our services provided :--

1) Wedding Day Photography

2) Wedding Day Videography

3) Bridal makeup

thank you :lol:

Hi all,

I'm not sure if there is a topic created under makeup artist Cindy Hor. If there is, kindly direct my enquiry there, thanks!!

Hi jess_kitkat & others bride-to-be *^.^*,

My AD MUA is Cindy Hor too~~! She did makeup for both my wedding reception dinner too! (KL & Seremban) *^.^*

She's a very nice person... I know her from work then now are friends & partner! My DIY wedding PS is also arranged by her (with her colleague) as well *^.^* You can check out her makeup on me through my webbie.

Hope it helps a lil....

When is ur AD, jess_kitkat? U can ask for trial makeup frm Cindy... if both ur time can make it *^.^*

All the best yoy!

Hi all,

Hi jess_kitkat & others bride-to-be *^.^*,

My AD MUA is Cindy Hor too~~! She did makeup for both my wedding reception dinner too! (KL & Seremban) *^.^*

She's a very nice person... I know her from work then now are friends & partner! My DIY wedding PS is also arranged by her (with her colleague) as well *^.^* You can check out her makeup on me through my webbie.

Hope it helps a lil....

When is ur AD, jess_kitkat? U can ask for trial makeup frm Cindy... if both ur time can make it *^.^*

All the best yoy!

hi kathy,

Yes, I did a trial with Cindy few months back..she was my friend's MUA and yeah, she's very nice! Punctual and patient, giving me ideas, etc...tat time she only did trial Day makeup for me...I plan to meet her sometime this month or next month for the night makeup and hairdo discussion. She's very bz travelling for assignments, so i will have to book her date fast.

thanks again!