insideurheaven

Outdoor photoshooting in PG

Hey guys,do you all know anywhere nice to take photoshoot in Pg?I am planning to take my photos in June '09.I know Botanical Gardens,Peranakan,Baba Nyonya,Spice Garden have nice landscapes.But I wanted something special.Does anyone know where is nice?If not,I will probably go for Spice Garden. I would appreciate for all ideas and opinions. Thank you..

Hey guys,do you all know anywhere nice to take photoshoot in Pg?I am planning to take my photos in June '09.I know Botanical Gardens,Peranakan,Baba Nyonya,Spice Garden have nice landscapes.But I wanted something special.Does anyone know where is nice?If not,I will probably go for Spice Garden. I would appreciate for all ideas and opinions. Thank you..

hi gal

i'm going to take my photoshoot by nex month....i'm choosing "ci ji", jetty, b.feringgi and spice garden. Actually some places like coffee bean, starbuck or swimming pool also not bad, different feeling lor....

thanks...jetty???which part?wanted something extraordinary...places ppl din go before...but must be memorable lor...spice garden nice le...but need pay some money right?i'm not sure of the procedures

thanks...jetty???which part?wanted something extraordinary...places ppl din go before...but must be memorable lor...spice garden nice le...but need pay some money right?i'm not sure of the procedures

Is rm50 if im not mistaken. Initially im thinking of going to youth park or botanical garden but i heard people said spice garden very nice but need to pay lor... :tongue: but yet consider the exact place to taken.

QE2 also not bad but expensive rm80. Any other nice place to share??

Is rm50 if im not mistaken. Initially im thinking of going to youth park or botanical garden but i heard people said spice garden very nice but need to pay lor... :tongue: but yet consider the exact place to taken.

hi

may i know where is QE2?

QE2 is a restaurant/bar next to the jetty. Beautiful environment and next to it is Hainan.

Actually if you gals aren't pantang, I've seen wedding photos taken at the Protestant cemetery (opposite the ex Toyota show room) and when the tombstones aren't visible, the trees & the pathway looks really nice. Only IF you aren't pantang/scared though :tongue:

hi insideurheaven

which part of jetty ar? for me, i prefer the "woodbridge" which can find at "xing zhou qiao" there lo...

hi

may i know where is QE2?

Near Jetty there..somewhere beside the "hai nan restaurant"....when I saw people taken photo there and is quite nice...but when I heard is rm80 then not really wan to go there....by the way, i will consider because is very special heheh