Sign in to follow this  
baby pig

can't access MB forum for months now

Dear all MB jimuis,

Hi, I am a bride to be and the wedding is around the corner (31 May 09)...I am currently living in the uk but the wedding will be held in KL..I have been following MB since last year to plan for the wedding and this website is really like my best friend (thaat's what my bf said)...Anyway since Feb, I couldn't access MB forum at all from my house. At first I thought it's just temporary, but after a few weeks I began to suspect it's just me. So I asked my bf to try access it in his office and the website was completely fine!! We have 2 laptops and 1 comp at home but none can get into MB website. when u click on the link it will say 'the page can't be displayed'. I even phone my broadband provider and we were on the phone for hours and he was trying all he can to change the setting/firewall etc but my internet still can't get in to MB :dash2: ..At last he concluded noone can help me coz it's a very rare situation where my internet address is not recognized by the MB website provider or something. Anyway he says there's nth I can do unless try to talk to the owner of the website...I hv been missing readin and participating in MB for the past few months and since my wedding is so near now, I am getting really upset. Sigh, I wonder if anyone here can help..? I am currently in my bf's office but it's so incovenient to come here to go on mb forum. If anyone has any suggestions how to fix my problem I will be so grateful..As I can't access MB at home, please drop me an email on llh2783@yahoo.com

SIGH :blush:

Hi babypig..

i face the same problem also last few months.. the reason is i am using IZZI wireless modem for my laptop and desktop.. the IZZI block some of the forum and website that i usually go!! so now i stop using it already.. i use public paid service in my condo.. everything become fine now.. ;)

1. check ur wireless modem service or try other internet services and see..

2. go Tools, internet options, and delete files and cookies b4 u browse that website...

hope this will help! ;)

This is happening to me too and I am still looking for a solution! I thought the server was down but recently, I found out that I could access the forum at work. I am using Virgin broadband and found this article this morning. I'll try it when I get home. Hope it helps.

im not sure whats wrong but last week i did a clean up for my office computer.

now my opera wont let me sign in. everytime i key in user name n password to login,

i just get redirected back again to the login page =/

so now im using IE but i prefer Opera as my bookmarks n all are there.

the same thing happened for my other forum account.

meaning now i cnat seem to loggin to any forums using Opera.

anyone know how to solve this? ><