CindyNg

Comparison of BS Packages

Hi Thingyee & Notsame,

Had PM u the link....

Thanks for everyone's compliment. had conveyed it to my best fren ady. She's very happy.

Hi Juvannise & Shirey82,

Thanks for the compliment. I will convey it to my best fren... She is very very proud & happy & satisfied of her album indeed....Showing to everybody whenever there is chance... :D

Hi Beautifulgown & Tomatopeanut,

I had PM u the link

Just wanna clarify with all that the Lang Tengah PS is not belongs to me....The bride is my best fren.....K?

Hi 999,

Thks for sharing ur friend's photo v me, pls help me send regards & congraulation on thier wedding. Indeed, thier PG & MUA really done a great job. Thier photos are natural, happy.......fantastic.

Hi Jianchonghan & Lexisgal,

Had emailed to u the link.

Lexisgal, i would suggest u clear ur MB mailbox as its ady full.

Thanks Tomatopeanut, i will get my best fren to view ur well wishes to them. Thanks. I will also conveyed ur compliement to the PG & MUA as i will most prob meet them tonight. Washington staffs are indeed very very good & they provided excellent services to client. All thumbs up for everything they done for us.

Hi 999. Can u please share with me the link? PM me yea. Thank u so much :D

Hi all,

My best fren had taken her PS photos from Washington Bridal Studio. She had also created her wedding website.

For those who wish to c her photos esp those taken in Lang Tengah Terengganu (only left abt 25 indoor pic not uploaded yet as of 3/10/08), can PM me for the link.

;)

Whereas, here is the package which my best fren had took up, upon my recommendation, which is more " TAI". Pls chk out:-

Bridal Studio: Washington Potraits Studio, SS2

Date signed up: June 2008

Package Price: RM4688 (this package will increase in Sept08 once WPS got the new price fr hotel & airline company)

Shooting day: 1 day OD at Lang Tengah, 1 day indoor + Tmn Tun

This package include bride & bridegroom's full board 4D3N at Lang Tengah + 2 way flight to Terengganu

Next session: 1st Q 2009

Gowns (gowns not categorised SSVIP or SVIP whatsoever, only have few boutiques gowns offered for AD):-

WD: 4 pc ( 2 OD, 2 studio) 1 pc AD

EG / Costume: 3 pc 2 pc AD

Album:

18 X 24 E-album

8 X 12 full page album

5 X 7 full page album

Poses:

45 poses (but upon mine recommendation, she entitled for extra 15 poses)

Photo Frame:

1 pc 24 X 36 frame + tex or 20 X 40 with design of max 3 poses

1 pc 24 X 36 frame + tex

2 pc 10 X 15 frame + tex

1 pc 8 X 12 crystal photo (which I had insisted that my fren's package to have exactly same FOC item which i nego at Fair)

1 pc 5 X 7 crystal photo or apple photo

Ji Mui photos:

60 pc (6 poses X 10 pc) or (5 poses X 12) which I dun really remember

DVD:

1 song with 60 poses

CDR:

All 60 poses with touch up

Album bag / case:-

Album Bag (can upgrade to case with only RM80)

Car decor:

Included

Bridal Bouquet & Accessories on AD:

Included

Top Up Cost:

She top up 56 poses with upgrade of 8 X12 album to 15 X 20 with design for total package price of only RM1388.

The above is for ur reference only, it may varied from each customer to another as different bride will have different preferences and the above shall not be used as a quote to any / above bridal studio.

Enjoy with ur wedding preparation & Happy Wedding to all MB brides!

Hi Bluelady_121 & Melanieee,

Pm-ed my best fren's wedding website to both of u ady.

Pls note that indoor pic is not completed uploaded yet.

;)

Hi 999! Wow ur besftrens pics for OD are so beautiful. I like the one at Lang Tengah. She has a very nice body. How I wish I have a body like hers so that can wear such wedding gown. Hehehe :D The part where she wears a bikini is very beautiful also. Tell ur bestfren I wish her happy and everlasting marriage :)

Hi Cky's gf, Childish_gal81 & Shuey268,

PM-ed to u gals ady.

Those interested can chk out with Washington as they are organising for the Lang Tengah Trip Season 2 in March 2009, but the package price definitely higher than what my best fren's had bought.

Thanks Bluelady_121, I shall convey ur compliments to my best fren....Frankly i oso got no such beautiful body to show-off like my best fren, so i encouraged her to wear those sexy yet special bridal pc...& bikini....hahaha.... Me & her very very happy of the outcome.....Thats y we are sharing with all....