victor_tek

actual day videographer wanted!

Do you mind to share Mr. Lee quotation on AD videography??

What do you think of his work after viewing the samples??

my e-mail hweelin_lim@yahoo.com

im looking a videographer for my wedding during actual day,any good videographer wif a good price to intro?help me pls...

Hi, I have very happy with my VG job. He did a good job and charge a reasonable price (within Klang Valley). He charge RM 950 for morning and night session of my wedding. He does video editing and transfer to DVD. My husband and I still enjoy wathing it. If you are interested, you can call Mr. Lee 012-2655483 to view his sample.

Hi, i called Mr Lee just now, he's very friendly.... will be meeting him next week. Can i view your wedding highlite? (i can't wait till next week.... )

Do you mind to share your video taken by Mr. Lee??

im looking a videographer for my wedding during actual day,any good videographer wif a good price to intro?help me pls...

Hi, I have very happy with my VG job. He did a good job and charge a reasonable price (within Klang Valley). He charge RM 950 for morning and night session of my wedding. He does video editing and transfer to DVD. My husband and I still enjoy wathing it. If you are interested, you can call Mr. Lee 012-2655483 to view his sample.

Hi all,

Anyone have any good videography recommend in Penang? I heard there few post talking about albert. Is he good ? my budget is below 1K

Pls give me the contact no also. My AD on coming september...

Thanks...

Hi all,

Anyone have any good videography recommend in Penang? I heard there few post talking about albert. Is he good ? my budget is below 1K

Pls give me the contact no also. My AD on coming september...

Thanks...

My videography is albert is less than RM1000 (PG-PG no projector)

H/P :012 4220881

019 4450881

it good

Hi All,

I now looking for videographer for my AD in KL is anyone can let me know how much the price range & anyone to recommend?