I m a Redbliss bride...now i waiting for my album to be ready....

i jus wan to share something here....i still remember last time Alice told me they won;t give bek all the photos v have taken to us. as they are professional....they are creative.... so, their poses is bit different from others , photographer commision is from the customer add poses....

NO!! i said tat because when i look at my photos almost the poses is the same the different jus the gown..... all the poses almost the same.... v dunno how to choose n v force to put "last choice" inside my album.... actually i did tell Kelly, "headache la, dunno how to choose".............................................. :(

another things is, Alice said v need to take three days leave for gown trying, photo shooting, select photos...... fine, v can accept....but tat day Kelly asked us to come bek at 3pm to review demo....

because of the photo + need to take another day leave... my husband really cannot tahan...call n fight...at last alice promises change the demo time to 6pm....

v realised watever they do jus convenient for them not the customer. sad....