Sign in to follow this  
jesyws

Ampoule-Hydrating

Does anyone here can give me some ideas where to buy good ampoule for PS use? i'm looking around but seem no suitable one. i dont really trust on Sg Wg 1 so......anyone here can help?

My shooting is next Sunday so need it urgently......

plss.....thanks alot

hi

my MUA told me to use collagen ampoule, not any other. Not sure what your MUA told you...

I bought mine from lowyat.net. Bought 3 vials but MUA only used 1 vial for me and hubby. She didnt finish using also. If you want, I can sell to you. Do PM me if interested.

hi kitkat, thanks for it. but is that suitable for dry skin?

hm...how bout others? no one reply ...huh..any MUA here for help? if not i really wan to go buy from saloon liao...

hi kitkat, thanks for it. but is that suitable for dry skin?

hm...how bout others? no one reply ...huh..any MUA here for help? if not i really wan to go buy from saloon liao...

at 1st i tot of buying hydrating. but my MUA said collagen. why not u ask ur MUA? rather than buy wrongly.

i m taking PS at Taiwan so diff to ask also.

anyway, i will go to saloon by this Sat which recommended by my fren lol. really scare buy wrong thing cos Taiwan charge RM500 for 10 bottles. very expensive.

Since there is no one can help so i have to find myself lo.

thanks ya

i m taking PS at Taiwan so diff to ask also.

anyway, i will go to saloon by this Sat which recommended by my fren lol. really scare buy wrong thing cos Taiwan charge RM500 for 10 bottles. very expensive.

Since there is no one can help so i have to find myself lo.

thanks ya

Buy collagen will do. I bought mine one RM10 per bottle and my PS also sell it but they sell expensive so I bring mine during makeup for wedding dinner and actually day. Photo shooting i bought from BS.

some ampoules they are specially for before make up , they will name it either hydrating , purifying or collagen. Depands on the brand. so when you buy ampoules better ask from the seller which one is for make up base, normally they got stated in the box. I brought from the seller from lowyat net also, it's beauty shine ampoules, specially for make up 1 wor... it say could make the face more radiant and longer lasting make up. I tried apply make up after using that ampoules feels very good, skin feel more smoother, easier to apply foundation and not so oily after long make up. ** not bridal make up, just normal out going make up** =)

And one veils of ampoules could actually use 2 times, so for your wedding day, just brought 1 bottle is enough for day and night make up. But incase you afraid any accident happen to your ampoules can buy 2 for back up. If extra one, can use as skin care, apply it after using toner.

Actually some of us feels that ampoules that sell expensive will be a good things but actually it's not. Some of the ampoules i saw that selling in shopping centre / beauty saloon for almost rm50/veils but it's exactly same that selling in lowyat net forum.

hi,

anyone mind to share the product name? i bought one whole box(10 bottles) but end up my mua said cant be used..so frustrated..it is stated there for make up purpose but my mua said too high alcohol content and is a bit oily..she said need hydrating one...

I just had my PS last week. I bought my own ampoules which is collagen type from ceutical... then the mua said it is not suitable!!!!!! she said its too thick, ask me to buy her type of collagen ampoules which claimed to be better, its watery type. spent rm120 for 4 bottles only! then ask me to buy body foundation rm98 which she only use less than 5% of it. i really dont know what to do with the body foundation now. and i dont really think the body foundation is useful. they just want to earn money.

conclusion is, if they want to earn your money, they will use a lot excuse commenting on your ampoules.

however, not all wedding shop is like the one i experienced... my friends' brought their own ampoules and can be used as well.. those who selling ampoules online will tell u which one to use.

There are 3 types of ampoules that normally used by BS: collagen, hydrating, lifting. Actually there are no difference between those ampoules. But for pre-wedding shoot purpose, better choose collagen ampoules. If your MA doesn't mind that you bring your own ampoules, then you can ask her and buy the type she is using. When choosing the ampoules, watery type is better, as it can be quickly absorb by our skin.

For treatment at home, collagen ampoules can only be used once for every 2 weeks :)

I just had my PS last week. I bought my own ampoules which is collagen type from ceutical... then the mua said it is not suitable!!!!!!

Haha...that's the normal case which the brides are facing..when u bring collagen, then said must use hydrating, when u bring hydrating then said must use collagen..

actually all are the same except ur skin is sensitive type...collagen actually is good enough for PS :) then how u response? u still using urs or theirs? how much? mind to share? thanks