shindesu2009

Actual Day Wedding Videographer Wanted!!!!

Where yur wedding dinner? Wow.. really close leh. Last minute call... If you from Penang, I m might be able to help. (of coz not me.. i can ask around...) :-)

Btw, congrats on your wedding.

Where yur wedding dinner? Wow.. really close leh. Last minute call... If you from Penang, I m might be able to help. (of coz not me.. i can ask around...) :-)

Another very last minute arrangement needed...

SOS...helping my cousin...the wedding is also 6.12.09 at penang. He is looking for videographer...see if you could help to find one to recon.

Thank in advance on behalf of my cousin.

regards,

KY

SOS...helping my cousin...the wedding is also 6.12.09 at penang. He is looking for videographer...see if you could help to find one to recon.

regards,

KY

6 December 2009 mostly all FULLY BOOKED already~A lot couples getting married on that day. :wub:

regards,

KY

You can try David , www.davidthian.com

Or Max from Camo Studio, www.camostudio.com

If both of them not available.. u want freelance? But I m not sure bout their quality and work.

Btw,.. congrats on your cousin wedding. Man.. this month and next, are really the wedding month.. i got tons of "bomb"...