Sign in to follow this  
millh

Caterer @ Johor

Hi all

Anyone know of any good food caterer in Kulai, Johor area or near that area?

I intend to have a buffet lunch celebrations at home before I'm married :)

Hi,

planning to have a buffet lunch/high tea/dinner (ard 20ppl) aft my ROM solemnisation in JB.... till now still no idea for any nice place for it.. :( Initially planning gather @ my new house at BK indah, but seens not convenience for my those S'pore fren (coz is Sunday), in order to make them easy, better in town area. anyone can help????

Hi MBs...

My AD has pass but its not over for me yet. I am planning for a buffet style open house in JB for guest that did not manage to attend my wedding in KL and Sibu. Does anyone have any recommendations on Caterers in JB? :unsure:

Please Help as both hubby and myself are not local Johoreans.

Thanks in advance!

hi,

u can try Storey buffet here in JB, they are very famous, but charges wise higher a bit lah...i have their contact,but is in my office, will PM u on monday..

I have another caterer also, she's my MIL's friend, during our AD, we get her also, will get the contact for u, but u need to let me know where do u stay, and what's ur budget per pax,

^_^

I stay in Skudai and i just need food for 30 pax. Not sure of my budget but i need to know whether food is good. Hopefully can try out the food la..

hi, piggiemily,

sooooo sorry for the late reply..... :(

The auntie's food is nice and not costly, we hired her for 2 sessions during our AD day..PM u the contact...

Why u all recommend storey buffet ah? Was it bcos of service, food or why ah? How pricey can they get ah? DO they come in package?

cassandra,

can PM me the caterer's contact as well?

I am also looking for caterer for my wedding day.

thank you

Hi all,

My name is Hoay Fren and I am staying at Bukit Indah too .. I am looking for buffet caterer on the day before my wedding day .. May I know which caterer u engaged ?? can i have the contact, pls email me at hoayfern@yahoo.com

Hoay Fern