Sign in to follow this  
cheryl_wcs

Grand Imperial USJ

Hi all...would like to know have anyone had their wedding at the grand imperial USJ before? need to know whether their service is good and whether food is nice or not..

cheryl,

it's a very very new restaurant... looks posh from outside.... why not walk-in and try out?

Hi,

Was thinking if this grand imperial group trustable? I called up to check on their wedding banquet and they have requested for 30% of the estimated table's price as deposit.

Hi,

Was thinking if this grand imperial group trustable? I called up to check on their wedding banquet and they have requested for 30% of the estimated table's price as deposit.

yes,kinda expensive..i did inquired for BSC branch..they ask for the same too...

Hi,

yes,kinda expensive..i did inquired for BSC branch..they ask for the same too...

I've been there today to ask for the Wedding Package. The 1st impression I get from the Captain (some middle age lady) is very very BAD!! Simple questions such as how many tables can this Hall put and whats the package , and guess what, most of the response is very annoying and SUPER RUDE. The way she talk is very Gangsterism. I purposely throw off her name card in front of her when she send us off just to Piss her back. Definitely not goin back there!!

i asked about the package before. price range from 688++.

i kinda like that they can partition one part of the hall just for the wedding dinner. (regardless the number of tables)

one night, there was a wedding going on. half of the hall was used. the supervisor said there was 38 tables in there. it's kinda cramp due to the couple last minute add tables. she said...25 to 30 should fit better.

I choose this restaurant for my wedding dinner in Nov. Anyone pls share the experience here if any.