flowerpower

Wedding/Baby Items to for sale

Hi everyone,

I'll be migrating soon and I have quite a number of items to sell and some to give away as I am planning to go with as little baggage as possible.

Items include wedding gowns, paper puncher, invitation card sleeves, and baby stuffs.

You can view the items at http://packing-moving.blogspot.com/

I will constantly update the blog so please check this every now and then because I just started organizing our move.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Cash and carry only as I believe most of you would want to see before purchasing it. :)

Thanks!

Just to make it easier. Baby items to let go are: -

1. Graco Playpen

2. Simple Dimple Magic Mushroom Activity Playgym - Be...

3. Baby Cot & Beddings

4. Pigeon Steam Sterilizer

5. Adiri Baby Bottles

Wedding

1. Wedding Card Sleeve

2. Wedding gown

3. Evening gown

4. Paper corner puncher

Just to make it easier. Baby items to let go are: -

1. Graco Playpen

2. Simple Dimple Magic Mushroom Activity Playgym - Be...

3. Baby Cot & Beddings

4. Pigeon Steam Sterilizer

5. Adiri Baby Bottles

Wedding

1. Wedding Card Sleeve

2. Wedding gown

3. Evening gown

4. Paper corner puncher

Hi Flower,

Interested to have a look at your wedding gown and your evening gown. DO you mind to email me at grace-anthony@hotmail.com. Also, the paper corner puncher. how does it looks?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Jocelyn,

Sorry but the playpen and gym are reserved already.

Updates of the items are as follows: -

1. Graco Playpen (reserved)

2. Simple Dimple Magic Mushroom Activity Playgym - Be...(reserved)

3. Baby Cot & Beddings (reserved)

4. Pigeon Steam Sterilizer (reserved)

5. Adiri Baby Bottles (2 more left)

6. Lamaze Learn To Sign Friends

7. First Few Years Baby Healthcare & Grooming Kit

8. Lamaze Stroll n Go Fun Stroller Toy

Wedding

1. Wedding Card Sleeve

2. Wedding gown

3. Evening gown

4. Paper corner puncher

Thanks.

hi flower,

can i hv a look at the playpen & the gym... how much u selling? thx

Hi, I'm interested in your Wedding Card sleeves. I would be needing them very soon as I have to make cards for a June occasion. Please let me know ya. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I'll be migrating soon and I have quite a number of items to sell and some to give away as I am planning to go with as little baggage as possible.

Items include wedding gowns, paper puncher, invitation card sleeves, and baby stuffs.

I will constantly update the blog so please check this every now and then because I just started organizing our move.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Cash and carry only as I believe most of you would want to see before purchasing it. :)

Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested to get the Graco Play Pen. Is it still available? Please email me at evlim@babykiko.com. Thanks.

Hi eevonlim, sorry but the playpen is not available already.

Thanks..

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested to get the Graco Play Pen. Is it still available? Please email me at evlim@babykiko.com. Thanks.

Hi

Can you email to me your wedding gown please? Can it be altered?

My email is jaclyn5788@gmail.com

Thanks

Jaclyn

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Hi Jacklyn,

Sent! :)

Hi

Can you email to me your wedding gown please? Can it be altered?

My email is jaclyn5788@gmail.com

Thanks

Jaclyn

Hi everyone,

Thanks!