WhitePuma

Bride's Hair Style

Hi .... biggrin.gif

jus wan to get sum feedback n sharing biggrin.gif hav u seen any brides in short hair .....

tis is the 1st time im havin shoulder length hair style, in fact it is bcos of my wedding rclxms.gif but i feel tat is no easy to take care of it sad.gif

was thinkin ... if i cut it short, wil it effected my look for the photo shootin n my weddin? :unsure:

Hi .... biggrin.gif

jus wan to get sum feedback n sharing biggrin.gif hav u seen any brides in short hair .....

tis is the 1st time im havin shoulder length hair style, in fact it is bcos of my wedding rclxms.gif but i feel tat is no easy to take care of it sad.gif

was thinkin ... if i cut it short, wil it effected my look for the photo shootin n my weddin? :unsure:

Hi,

My hair was short when i took my pre-wedding shooting and my actual wedding. If your photo shooting is by bridal house, don't worry. cos their make up artist should be professional enough for style your hair. They can mix your hair with fake hair (now, the fake hair is very real). however, i found short hair will have more style then long hair... so my pre-wedding photo will have short hair style and long hair style...

Hi,

My hair was short when i took my pre-wedding shooting and my actual wedding. If your photo shooting is by bridal house, don't worry. cos their make up artist should be professional enough for style your hair. They can mix your hair with fake hair (now, the fake hair is very real). however, i found short hair will have more style then long hair... so my pre-wedding photo will have short hair style and long hair style...

I would say u r very brave .... :happy: izit diff for u to make dicision on tis? i mean havin short hair for ur wedding?

do u mind to share me ur photo? im curious on the hair style the hair stylist do for u :lol: should b very outstanding ...

besides, u the 1st bride tat i know in short hair ...

Hi White Puma, take a look at my postings, I had rather short hair esp during my pre-wedding photography and it turned out well!

Relax and enjoy yourself as a pretty bride with short hair!

i'm having short hair...my PS is just weeks away...it's hard to find pictures of short hair brides

Congratz :wub: so how u feel the style tat u had?

HI,

No worry. You will look gorgeous with short hair too.

Suggest you to have short hair shoot for your pre-wedding photo as well. Yes, bridal house's MUA will apply you the fake hair to have others different look as well. No worry it wont look nice. It will be very natural look as well. Important is, pls communicate with your MUA & photographer b4 the makeup & shoot start :)

Wish you have a perfect preparation. Cheers!

may take a visit from my website: susanlawss.multiply.com

I did my own makeup on my wedding day as well :)

Good day!

Susan Law

:ohmy: u r great .... then u wil know wat style u like n suit u .... sumtime i feel like diff to comm wit MUA cos me myself oso dunno wat u like :dash2:

in fact, quite messy on the preparation .. hehe ...but i wish my wedding is smooth

Hi White Puma, take a look at my postings, I had rather short hair esp during my pre-wedding photography and it turned out well!

Relax and enjoy yourself as a pretty bride with short hair!

Sori AnsonC ... i hav no idea where to find ur posting :lol:

thx for the sharing but ur photo is abit small so cant really c clearly :unsure:

Oops sorry, please go to this site:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/576977102GLRdET

Thx AnsonC for the photo sharing ..... u r the 1st bride i saw in short hair .... u giv me the courage on decision making cos it really look nice n diff .... :lol:

by the way ... the view very nice ... may i know where is tis place?

You are most welcome White Puma. I've been telling myself that all i need is just be me, be happy enjoying my wedding, short or long hair, I will still look my best. You should think that way :) that's one of the happiest event you will go thru' in your life.

It's in 9 Gorges, Chengdu. You can look at another topic that I started with more details.

You are most welcome White Puma. I've been telling myself that all i need is just be me, be happy enjoying my wedding, short or long hair, I will still look my best. You should think that way :) that's one of the happiest event you will go thru' in your life.

It's in 9 Gorges, Chengdu. You can look at another topic that I started with more details.

:lol: u r rite ... i should hav a positive thinkin like u

Hi .... biggrin.gif

HI,

No worry. You will look gorgeous with short hair too.

Suggest you to have short hair shoot for your pre-wedding photo as well. Yes, bridal house's MUA will apply you the fake hair to have others different look as well. No worry it wont look nice. It will be very natural look as well. Important is, pls communicate with your MUA & photographer b4 the makeup & shoot start :)

Wish you have a perfect preparation. Cheers!

may take a visit from my website: susanlawss.multiply.com

I did my own makeup on my wedding day as well :)

Good day!

Susan Law

hi , do u do bridal make up as well??

can i know ur price?

can email me ?

s_lai_kuan@hotmail.com