chin hui

Anyone purchase package from eazytravels.com before????

hi, all. Me and my hubby plan a travel package from www.eazytravels.com. We never tried this company before, therefore, we are wonder their service. Anyone was joined or puchased a tour from the company? How their service? We wonder because the company only open one day perweek, feel like not secure. Kindly comment it. Thank you

hi, all. Me and my hubby plan a travel package from www.eazytravels.com. We never tried this company before, therefore, we are wonder their service. Anyone was joined or puchased a tour from the company? How their service? We wonder because the company only open one day perweek, feel like not secure. Kindly comment it. Thank you

Hi there,

I have booked with them before for my trip to Bali early of the year. They are providing a good service and i found their price is quite cheap compare with others. And also they will send you an email after your trip to follow up on our experience or is there any complain.

BTW, they open everyday. And they respond to my email quite fast.

The easytravels.com is a good online site which provides easiest and comfortable ways of travel for visitors and offer great deals for honeymoon and family travels and their travel rates are so cheaper and affordable for everyone to make their travel dreams come true.