Mandy Ong

Share your wedding package 2010/2011 here

Hi everyone,

HOpe mm can share your wedding package details with me...

Orelse you can PM or email to man_dy86@hotmail.com...

TQ...

What kins of wedding packages you referring to? restaurant, pre wedding hsooting, make up artist and so on??

Hi everyone,

TQ...

What kins of wedding packages you referring to? restaurant, pre wedding hsooting, make up artist and so on??

:dash2: Opps... hahaha actually i need pre-wedding package and MUA...

Thanks nienie for reminder

Hi everyone,

TQ...

Hey Mandy..hehe..thats y im asking..coz too many things to do and plan....headache..1st of all, make sure what u have in mind. Or any preference BS?

well..i signed up with Sophia its Rm 3688 shootign on July. Yeah i got make up artist as well as Photographer too. My MUA been in the business for over 10 years..she is really good..she really improved from early 90 to now..so she can do what ever make up u want :) .

For photograhper is experienced and the price is really reasonable...check this out http://www.photogreative.com/

http://picasaweb.google.com/kamteen

and this link is for my bro & sis in law who got married recently at April ..hope u enjoy it http://www.photogreative.com/KevinChristina/

To see how much of ur budget, I suggest u have a few good wedding companies that。。。

Which area you're looking for?

Would like to find kl area,but i dislike Touch wedding the photo too art..i cant accept! can not get to that!

my Fren sister wedding photo also take from there...she also not dared to show out.. :wacko:

This is my opinion... :smile:

hi everyone..

I just check in with one BS here in Sabah which I think reasonable because they allowed me to bring out 3 gowns and groom's attire on my Big Day itself, and give us at least 2 weeks to return in back. Talking about saving a lot in gowns/man's attire since my fiance and I will having 2 receptions within a week next year.

The pre wedding shoot package included 3 different locations which are Mount Kinabalu (which everything is free except transportation) , bridal house itself and 1 location selected by me. I am thinking to do a the beach during sunset.

MUA, photoG and videoG still pending eventho I have a list of them. I need to reconfirm with my fiance..

Good luck fellas~

hi everyone..

I just check in with one BS here in Sabah which I think reasonable because they allowed me to bring out 3 gowns and groom's attire on my Big Day itself, and give us at least 2 weeks to return in back. Talking about saving a lot in gowns/man's attire since my fiance and I will having 2 receptions within a week next year.

The pre wedding shoot package included 3 different locations which are Mount Kinabalu (which everything is free except transportation) , bridal house itself and 1 location selected by me. I am thinking to do a the beach during sunset.

MUA, photoG and videoG still pending eventho I have a list of them. I need to reconfirm with my fiance..

Good luck fellas~

Dear,

May i know which BS you refer it ya....im olso from sabah...

i have a package @ eminent france taipei which i want to be transfer

i have deposit 1,5K. and sell only 1,2K( nego)

my package is RM 6388 and the details are below:

- big album 18" x 24" 30 poses ( design ) + 10 poses ( MV )

- twin album 12" x 26" twin album 5 pages 20 poses ( design )

- 30" x 40" tex + frame

- 10" x 15" tex + frame 2 pieces

- 4 x 6 10 poses relative cards 80 pieces

- guest book 12" x 36" index

- DVD 2 songs ( photo clip )

- album bag

- CDR 60 poses touch up + design

- personal blog

- photoshoot @ place of the golden horses ( exclusive place )

- yatch photography

- transportation to place of the golden horses, KL area + hotel fetching ( KL area)

- free 10poses ( repeat from 18" x 24" to 12" x 16" twin album )

7 images design

- 2 designer outdoor gown

- 1 VIP outdoor

- 4 VIP studio gowns

7 groom suits

- 2 days photography ( 1 day place of golden horses + 1 day KL area(1-2area free to choose) + studio

- can bring 2 own costume ( total 9 difference gown )

***** The package can be change into any package which is avaiable at Eminent FRance Taipei *****

Big Thanks and CONGRATULATION on your wedding!!!

cheers ^^