purplelism

NY1999 Taiwan

I recently sign up package with NY1999 Taiwan . After reading random posting in this forum regarding this company, i began to feel very worried and stress up.

Is there anyone who had been there and deal with them with positive review? Please share ...appreciate it very much!!

Which company you sign up? I came back from my shoot few months back. My fiance totally love it.. their service is absolutely great & much better then alot of bridal house in Malaysia. Althought we need to pay a high price in the end but with that kind of service. We won't mind!

I recently sign up package with NY1999 Taiwan . After reading random posting in this forum regarding this company, i began to feel very worried and stress up.

Is there anyone who had been there and deal with them with positive review? Please share ...appreciate it very much!!

Which company you sign up? I came back from my shoot few months back. My fiance totally love it.. their service is absolutely great & much better then alot of bridal house in Malaysia. Althought we need to pay a high price in the end but with that kind of service. We won't mind!

Hi Olivyap,

I sign up with NY1999 taiwan.

Is that the same company you sign up with?

I signed up with Tai Zhong. I'm not sure with the bridal house you signed. But we find most taiwanese are very helpful and friendly so I don't think you should be worrying to much about it. What bad comments that you read in forum?

Hi Olivyap,

I sign up with NY1999 taiwan.

Is that the same company you sign up with?

Dear Purplelism,

I also signed-up with NY1999 last 2 weeks. Have even confirmed my flight and photoshooting with them.

Are there really a lot of negative comments about this company? I am scared too :bye:

Dear Purplelism,

I also signed-up with NY1999 last 2 weeks. Have even confirmed my flight and photoshooting with them.

Are there really a lot of negative comments about this company? I am scared too :bye:

hi... i also signed up at NY1999.

y scare?

Dear Purplelism,

y scare?

I am scared as Purplelism said there are some negative reviews about this bridal house. When did you sign with NY1999?

Maybe we could share our thoughts haha btw, have you gals contacted them?

Hi homeofbeauties and Mandyong,

The positive feedback i read was way less than negative ones. I start to get scared cos its not cheap you girls know, and then i saw all the good reviews go to IvyBride and Vivibride in this forum.

Homeofbeauties, you confirm your photoshooting which route? as in where you are going for shooting and which month?

The positive feedback i read was way less than negative ones. I start to get scared cos its not cheap you girls know, and then i saw all the good reviews go to IvyBride and Vivibride in this forum.

Homeofbeauties, you confirm your photoshooting which route? as in where you are going for shooting and which month?

Hi there,

I will be going in end of September. Photoshooting will only be in Kenting as I didnt top-up for other locations. How about you gals? Did you all top-up for anything?

And it's true that the package is not cheap. I forsee the whole trip will cost us about RM10-RM11k.

Anyway, like what my fiance said, we have to stay positive. Keep our fingers crossed :smile:

I have been liaising with their Customer Service for the past 2 weeks. Have you gals contacted anyone yet? Let's share.

Dear Purplelism,

y scare?

I am scared as Purplelism said there are some negative reviews about this bridal house. When did you sign with NY1999?

Maybe we could share our thoughts haha btw, have you gals contacted them?

Hi gals,

I have contacted with NY customer service executive, they are very nice and very patient to explain everything that u wanna to know...

then i take a look on their website... and others customers photo...

i did ask someone who take photo of them... they only complainted that they might not so expert in edit and design part...

i feel the same too after take a look on their editted photo^^

Regards,

Mandy Ong

Gals,

I plan to PS next year maybe June 2011.

U can add my msn: man_dy86@hotmail.com for further chat!!!^^

but remember to tell me: NY1999

Hi Mandy,

It's true their album design is a bit 'shocking' and not my taste. Therefore, my fiance is thinking about doing our own design :P

Oh ya, Mandy, so when is your photoshoot? Which package did you sign?

My CS is Siau Hong. What about yours? :cheers:

Hi Mandy,

It's true their album design is a bit 'shocking' and not my taste. Therefore, my fiance is thinking about doing our own design :P

Oh ya, Mandy, so when is your photoshoot? Which package did you signed?

My CS is Siau Hong. What about yours? :cheers:

Hi homeofbeauties,

How u wanna to design your own? using the adobe?

My PS will be next year June, because i'm waiting my house done.

:dash2: I had signed up 6k package!!! I'll PM u the details of the package later.

as we can share on internet^^.

Mine one also is 小红!!! but i need to contact with De Paris also.

Regards,

MandyOng

Dear Mandy,

I have also signed-up for the RM5988 package. I am not good in bargaining so I guess mine will definately be lesser things :dash2:

Why do u need to contact De Paris?

My fiance is an Art Director so he can do all the designs lor. But we'll see how 'shocking' their designs are first when we reach their shop :tongue:

Hi Girls,

Im dealing with Tiffany , the manager of Taiwan when i first sign up. She is ok initially .

But when i wanna discuss about my route to take photography she said communicate with those in Taiwan.

When i call Taiwan, Taiwan said ask me to deal with De Paris.... its really :sauer2: and :dash2:

Wow.. you gals are signing up to 6k deal. What you guys getting? I don't think that's cheap. Obviously, you are expecting everything to come out to be around 10k depending on where you stay and flights ticket rates.

My experiance with the bridal house, they will convince you to add additional pictures after the shoot. I do not want to add additional pictures but the photographer told me that if I don't buy additional pictures, she won't get her overtime commission. We felt bad cuz they really gave us very good service. We ended up buying extra pictures. I'm wondering how many pictures / album you get for 6k deal.

Hi Girls,

Im dealing with Tiffany , the manager of Taiwan when i first sign up. She is ok initially .

But when i wanna discuss about my route to take photography she said communicate with those in Taiwan.

When i call Taiwan, Taiwan said ask me to deal with De Paris.... its really :sauer2: and :dash2:

Dear Purplelism,

Why don't you email to Taiwan at alena@ny1999.com directly?

May I know which package you signed-up?

I signed the RM 5988 deal. Total of 50 pictures..

I emailed them, they say they wont entertained cos DeParis had not send them my invoice when i actually signed up early May.

Taiwan ask me to deal with De Paris.

As a customer i feel cheated cos i paid deposit and now you push us here and there.

Dear Purplelism,

I emailed them, they say they wont entertained cos DeParis had not send them my invoice when i actually signed up early May.

As a customer i feel cheated cos i paid deposit and now you push us here and there.

No worries, u have the invoice with you, right? Scan it and email to them. That's what I did. I have been liaising with them ever since the day I signed-up.

Me and Mandy from this forum have been sharing our packages too :P. Do you mind to share your package with me? PM me please please :tongue:

I will keep in touch with u gals after my photoshooting this September. Fingers crossed!

PM to me too^^

they also ask me to alliance with De paris b4 call them...

i think u can talk to them first...

i did call de paris but i dont like their service behavoiur...

so i email to NY1999 then i call them personally i say i want a talk..

i will still alliance with De Paris, but whatever i alliance i ll also email or inform NY1999.

so is safe!!!

Purplelism...cold down and let's find a way that make u comfortable.

marry should be happy event...

u can tell us what the Customer service of Ny1999 ask u to do...

then may i can help out!!!

so far after i had signed up my package with the SA then the person i contact is the different one... which is 小红.

she reply my email and answer my enquiry within 1-2days...

Mandy Ong

PM to me too^^

they also ask me to alliance with De paris b4 call them...

i think u can talk to them first...

i did call de paris but i dont like their service behavoiur...

so i email to NY1999 then i call them personally i say i want a talk..

i will still alliance with De Paris, but whatever i alliance i ll also email or inform NY1999.

so is safe!!!

Purplelism...cold down and let's find a way that make u comfortable.

marry should be happy event...

u can tell us what the Customer service of Ny1999 ask u to do...

then may i can help out!!!

so far after i had signed up my package with the SA then the person i contact is the different one... which is 小红.

she reply my email and answer my enquiry within 1-2days...

Mandy Ong

Yeah, mandy you are right...Marriage should be a happy one. This Ny1999 photography did more or less spoilt the mood :ohmy:

Thanks for offering help !!! appreciate that..!! will let u know if i really cant find way out.

Oh yeah, i PM you my package details

Gals, if i not mistaken, recently De Paris have representative from NY1999. The representative only handling Taiwan Package.

IF u really call DE PARIS,

1st tell them your bill no.

2nd tell them is Taiwan Package.

then they actually link the phone call line to the Taiwan Representative. (if the representative is not available, do not discuss anything to the staffs of DE PARIS, because they might simply promise u something which not true)

IF u still not feel secure and safe, after the call, remember to send an email "as teleconversation..." please also CC the email to NY1999.

Gals, this is the way I communicate with them, hope can help u all!

Dear Purplelism,

No worries, u have the invoice with you, right? Scan it and email to them. That's what I did. I have been liaising with them ever since the day I signed-up.

Me and Mandy from this forum have been sharing our packages too :P. Do you mind to share your package with me? PM me please please :tongue:

I will keep in touch with u gals after my photoshooting this September. Fingers crossed!

Hi gals...

finally i found a blog that discuss about the NY1999. i also just signed up with them in June. now after reading the comment, felt scared also...