purplelism

NY1999 Taiwan

Yes I receive all my photo~ just approved all the photo for last touch up, then proceed with the design for album.

I can only share one photo, Which I've uploaded inside my fb account. I can't share too many, because i dun wan to ruin the surprise before actual wedding.

Give me ur valid fb account, I will PM u my photo, I don't know how to use this forum quite well :P

Hi, can i have ur fb acc? I wish to view the pic. Btw, last week i just to see the pic layout, not bad but still wish to edit.

its so hard for me to post it here~ Im quite shy lol! how to send my fb email to u? i don't want to post it here~

haha it's ok. Can u jz add me to fb, my acc is aili1030@hotmail.com

Thanks

alliewong: yes~ enjoy the photoshooting, don't need to worry about anything, the photo will turn out great no matter wat, they will find your good angle~

Taurusgal: It depends on your package, our package does includes accommodation stay for 2 nights in Ping Tung City~ its more like a service apartment, really nice building, even include breakfast. although,only light breakfast, like tuna sandwich, some bread, or coffee. doesn't matter, cuzs only 2 nights stay~ our package included outdoor to Kenting. But we requested to take photo at a church. so they stop by a small catholic church, age more than 150 years old! the church does look so old, nothing special from outside. but from the interior of the church, which the photo turns out sooooooooo nice~ better than I expected lor~ also, I didnt prepared that much, as, haih, lets face it, Im not really confident with taking studio shot, my fiance insist us to just enjoy the moment. which I did, and don't worry! seriously, really really nice okay!

the photographer will go through all your dress, and during the day, will suggest the places suits your dress. which is important. during dress choosing, i can bet, most of you will say, I don't know what suits me. U better get their staff to assist, or risk by ending up choosing dress you think is nice, but not suit ur body type.

thanks for the reply. by the way do u enjoy the whole PS experience? Who are the pp u strongly recommend for the PS and the makeup artist? is the staff are hard push regarding the photo? Did anyone come to airport to fetch u from the bridal shop? how long u spend to try out all the growns?

once again, thanks for ur helps!!!! :cool:

What is PP? Photographer?, I forgot the name, but most of them called him "surname" si fu. (I forgot his surname, he did gave my fiance his business card, i will get back to u on tis) This is the guy who went thru with all the couple that day, to discuss further about the photo preference, a day before the photoshooting. Very nice guy, he called me, "Mei Nu" The whole photoshooting session, Im not sure I should be proud or be offended, but, I tend to ignore it, cuzs He prolly lazy to remember so many customer name. and I forgot my make up artist name as well. :X~ I'm not helping at all arent I. LOL! but the make up artist is the one working permanent there, quite few years.. She is fair, thin, quite pretty, height about 168cm and she put like 3 fake lashes on me. THat is how "Nice" she treat me. but my eyes, were sparkling & shining the whole day. My fiance just could not stop smiling looking at me. so its worth it :P

Our flight only stop in TaoYuan Airport which is in Taipei, Have to buy a NTD30 ticket for bus shuttle to the TaoYuan High Speed Rail station, nearly 1hour30 minutes ride to ZuoYing Station. The bridal studio fetch us from Zuo Ying Station. They even fetch My fiance who arrive early from HK tat morning, direct flight to KaohShiung airport.

btw, I took nearly more than an hour to try out the gowns. one thing I like about this bridal studio is that, THEY ALLOWED YOU TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPH while trying on the gown! so u can see how u look like in photo. u can't always trust how u look thru the mirror.

and no, they did NOT push us to buy more photo. heck, they even leave us with the computer while doing their work. seriously, I was expecting them to hard sell like china ppl and do pity reason say no commission bla bla bla. no lo, all crap. they are very professional, and don't bother to bring any ampoules at all. U won't win them, cuzs they will use the one u bring and compare with their ampoule. the difference is that, after applying the ampoule, their foundation liquid can not blend in well with Malaysian ampoule (which btw, I bought is German-made Brand). she uses the ampoule I bring on my hand and shoulder instead. My advice, just be prepared extra money to pay for their ampoule. RM250 if not mistaken. and be suffer and regret for not prepare enough money to buy extra photo.

If not mistake, ur makeup artist is called xiao yi, I like her so much. she is quite nice and her skill quite well.

Allie I added u in fb :) yeah I really like her a lot.... soft spoken summore :P~

ueki, post ur fb email add here i add u~ :)

Though, I only posted one photo at the moment. :P~

Yeah, but will make us spend much to buy the photo lo..

I just finish my photo shooting at Taiwan with NY1999. We really have a wonderful time at Taiwan with the NY1999 crew, thumbs up for them!!! :tongue:

My advise to other future-bride-to-be that has signed package with them: Don't worry, all the pictures taken with them are GREAT~

Anyway, one sad thing to say is that, we encountered bad experience during the photo selection at De Paris :sad:

I won't blame De Paris on the bad experience, think it was rather caused by a Taiwan representative that is based in De Paris. I don't want to comment much about her, as there had been a lot of similar -ve comments about her in the previous posts.

Hi alliewong and pinkprincess, mind to share how many poses you have chosen for your big and small album?

Yeah, but will make us spend much to buy the photo lo..

I just finish my photo shooting at Taiwan with NY1999. We really have a wonderful time at Taiwan with the NY1999 crew, thumbs up for them!!! :tongue:

My advise to other future-bride-to-be that has signed package with them: Don't worry, all the pictures taken with them are GREAT~

Anyway, one sad thing to say is that, we encountered bad experience during the photo selection at De Paris :sad:

I won't blame De Paris on the bad experience, think it was rather caused by a Taiwan representative that is based in De Paris. I don't want to comment much about her, as there had been a lot of similar -ve comments about her in the previous posts.

Hi alliewong and pinkprincess, mind to share how many poses you have chosen for your big and small album?

Hi Kikilala22, i have just sign up a package in One-U with DeParis, may I know you liase with DP or with NY1999 before goin for your photo shooting? Have read so many bad comments here, abit worried :(

Do they really give eveything they promise whey you signed the package, I bought the RM 5988 package, and the taiwan lady give me discount price at RM 4988 plus freebies and free services. It was a very good deal i thought, but now, after reading somany comments, quite doubtful on their terms. Scared later I will have to add all sort of fees later on

And I have paid deposit, but now only i read that I have to pay 40% of the full package within 30 days from the invoice date, and the invoice didnt even have a date! Stupid me, didnt read carefully :(

Did you pay the balance when you are off to the photo shoot, or you really pay 40% first then the balance 60% later?

Thanks for your help!

Dear Yappybecz,

I would suggest that you liaise with NY1999 directly via email. I had my shooting done last year and everything went smoothly. You can read my previous post in this thread too. About the deposit, I don't think u need to worry too much as my hubby paid in full on the day we signed up during the bridal fair. Just enjoy your trip ya :)

Dear Yappybecz,

I would suggest that you liaise with NY1999 directly via email. I had my shooting done last year and everything went smoothly. You can read my previous post in this thread too. About the deposit, I don't think u need to worry too much as my hubby paid in full on the day we signed up during the bridal fair. Just enjoy your trip ya :)

Thank homeofbeauties :)

I hope they will entertain me, as my receipt was under De Paris, not NY. Is yours the same too, or you signed directly with NY ya? Mind to share your wedding album? hehehe

and my biggest problem is i dont know how to write in mandarin :ohmy:

Dear Yappybecz,

Thank homeofbeauties :)

I hope they will entertain me, as my receipt was under De Paris, not NY. Is yours the same too, or you signed directly with NY ya? Mind to share your wedding album? hehehe

and my biggest problem is i dont know how to write in mandarin :ohmy:

I'm liaising directly with a Taiwanese lady based in DP. You can call up DP and mention that you have questions about the Taiwan wedding photo, then they will pass you to this Taiwanese lady.

I paid 50% upfront, and remaining paid one month before the departure date. No worries, as long as the promised items written in the receipt/invoice, they will fulfilled it. I think you are really getting a very good deal at the price of RM4988 J

Hi All,

I've came back from my photoshooting and would like to share my BAD experience with NY. For those who have "excellent" service from them, congratulations! Those who bought their package and yet to go for photoshooting, take it as a "pre-caution". Those who has yet to buy from them, please DON'T!!! I'm not sure if i'm the only unlucky customer or their service is as bad!

Firstly, we have lots of arguments with them prior to the photoshooting day (probably can refer to my previous post). Some of the communication was over the phone from their Shop Manager in HK. They didn't update each other after the conversation and i've forgotten to do it as well. We were supposed to spend 3 days 2 nights in Ping Tung but due to some arguments, they suggested (via email) to change it to 4days 3nights instead. We rejected this suggestion (not to waste extra time with them) via the phone when the manager called us. She accepted and didn't update Taiwan team. When we reached there, we were shocked to find out our photoshooting day is on the 3rd day. However, lucky enough we are able to revert back to 3days 2nights. We thought we are "LUCKY".

Secondly, the gowns/dresses available in their shops are "so so". I'm not so particular on the dinner dress therefore we just selected 4 dresses and moved on to choose another 2 white gowns. To my surprise, those white gowns are not as good as imagine! Simply go to any BS in Malaysia, you will get lots of nice gowns!!! I think they have better quality gowns some where else! Even though the receipt stated we can select any gowns from 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor, but those gowns are really of lower quality/old!

Thirdly, we have appointed "Ah So" as our photographer earlier as per recommended by the SA when we purchased our package in March @PWTC. Later on, we read from forum saying he has left the BS. We did re-confirm with them and they said OK. When we reached there, they said "Ah So" was required to go to "dang bing" (soldier training?). He must go, otherwise he will be caught/jailed(their lame story). Then, they appointed another photographer to us being said as the master/senior in the company. We don't quite favor him as his attitude is a bit weird. When we requested him to show his sample photos, he can't even find nice one from PC. They simply take 2 albums and said those were his work!!! We don't believe, we don't quite agree, but we have no choice!!!

Forthly, we have selected our 24 poses and requested to have a copy as i was worried i'll forget those photos chosen. The lady there said no such thing. They will send us the softcopy in 2 weeks time. Photos chosen will be there and there will be no mistake. They have so much experience (more than 10 years) in this business! Fine, we accepted that.

AND ANOTHER NIGHTMARE BEGIN!

We received our 1st touch up photos last saturday. To our horror, some of the photos were not of those we have selected!!! I think approximately 6 out of 24 photos were wrong!!! We replied to them on the same day to request for their confirmation. They got back to us yesterday saying those were the photos we have selected and no mistake!!! How do we supposed to argue when we have nothing to back us up right?! We have that small little luck when we took out our photocopy of another reference (to state the album cover photo, poster, ji mui cards, family frames, items took away,etc) to double check. Inside that reference/receipt, there were 2 photos stated not included in the 24 photos sent! Therefore, we replied to them at night and they have closed the ftp, no reply until now!!!

WE ARE REALLY VERY ANGRY AND DISSAPOINTED WITH THEIR SERVICE AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY NEW CUSTOMERS!!!

Hi All,

I've came back from my photoshooting and would like to share my BAD experience with NY. For those who have "excellent" service from them, congratulations! Those who bought their package and yet to go for photoshooting, take it as a "pre-caution". Those who has yet to buy from them, please DON'T!!! I'm not sure if i'm the only unlucky customer or their service is as bad!

Firstly, we have lots of arguments with them prior to the photoshooting day (probably can refer to my previous post). Some of the communication was over the phone from their Shop Manager in HK. They didn't update each other after the conversation and i've forgotten to do it as well. We were supposed to spend 3 days 2 nights in Ping Tung but due to some arguments, they suggested (via email) to change it to 4days 3nights instead. We rejected this suggestion (not to waste extra time with them) via the phone when the manager called us. She accepted and didn't update Taiwan team. When we reached there, we were shocked to find out our photoshooting day is on the 3rd day. However, lucky enough we are able to revert back to 3days 2nights. We thought we are "LUCKY".

Secondly, the gowns/dresses available in their shops are "so so". I'm not so particular on the dinner dress therefore we just selected 4 dresses and moved on to choose another 2 white gowns. To my surprise, those white gowns are not as good as imagine! Simply go to any BS in Malaysia, you will get lots of nice gowns!!! I think they have better quality gowns some where else! Even though the receipt stated we can select any gowns from 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor, but those gowns are really of lower quality/old!

Thirdly, we have appointed "Ah So" as our photographer earlier as per recommended by the SA when we purchased our package in March @PWTC. Later on, we read from forum saying he has left the BS. We did re-confirm with them and they said OK. When we reached there, they said "Ah So" was required to go to "dang bing" (soldier training?). He must go, otherwise he will be caught/jailed(their lame story). Then, they appointed another photographer to us being said as the master/senior in the company. We don't quite favor him as his attitude is a bit weird. When we requested him to show his sample photos, he can't even find nice one from PC. They simply take 2 albums and said those were his work!!! We don't believe, we don't quite agree, but we have no choice!!!

Forthly, we have selected our 24 poses and requested to have a copy as i was worried i'll forget those photos chosen. The lady there said no such thing. They will send us the softcopy in 2 weeks time. Photos chosen will be there and there will be no mistake. They have so much experience (more than 10 years) in this business! Fine, we accepted that.

AND ANOTHER NIGHTMARE BEGIN!

We received our 1st touch up photos last saturday. To our horror, some of the photos were not of those we have selected!!! I think approximately 6 out of 24 photos were wrong!!! We replied to them on the same day to request for their confirmation. They got back to us yesterday saying those were the photos we have selected and no mistake!!! How do we supposed to argue when we have nothing to back us up right?! We have that small little luck when we took out our photocopy of another reference (to state the album cover photo, poster, ji mui cards, family frames, items took away,etc) to double check. Inside that reference/receipt, there were 2 photos stated not included in the 24 photos sent! Therefore, we replied to them at night and they have closed the ftp, no reply until now!!!

WE ARE REALLY VERY ANGRY AND DISSAPOINTED WITH THEIR SERVICE AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY NEW CUSTOMERS!!!

Sorry to hear about the bad experiences you have with NY :ohmy:

What is the name of the HK shop manager that you liaised with? It could be the same Taiwanese lady that I mentioned before...

I have to agree with you that the gowns at NY are "so so" during the first sight. But, somehow the gowns turn gorgeous in the photo.

So end up who is your photographer? You should have asked them to compensate you on the last minute changes :angry:

I do not know how good is Ah Shou, but all the photographers at NY seems to shoot photo at same place and perhaps same angles, hence, I think your photo is still very beautiful. Btw we didn't choose any photographer and luckily the photo came out is still great.

We have chosen to select and process our photo back in KL at DP. Until today we still haven finish the photo selection because we have a argument with the Taiwanese lady. Already informed DP that we want to change ppl... Have you try to call NY directly? Else, try to go through DP and see whether the ycan help or not. Must make sure they give you the photo that you have selected!

Dear yappybecz,

Oh my wedding pics ah, hahaha I think previously they were many who requested to view but I didn't have the time to upload yet. Okok, will show u gals something soonest. For your info, I cant read or write Chinese too, but we managed to communicate via email in English and some simple Chinese. Try using google translation as it helped me out a lot haha. Thank God we never had any problems communicating with them. And I actually signed-up with NY1999 directly during the bridal fair in MV last year and we never liaised with DP.

Dear littlebunny,

So sorry to hear that you have encountered some not-so-favourable experience with NY1999. Have you tried to contact them again via email/phone about the pictures? I guess your photographer is Xiao Bai, right? He is kind of weird but if you get to know him better, he is actually very nice :P Dont get too upset and ruined your happy memories. Tell us more, and we'll see how we can help you out here~

Sorry to hear about the bad experiences you have with NY :ohmy:

What is the name of the HK shop manager that you liaised with? It could be the same Taiwanese lady that I mentioned before...

I have to agree with you that the gowns at NY are "so so" during the first sight. But, somehow the gowns turn gorgeous in the photo.

So end up who is your photographer? You should have asked them to compensate you on the last minute changes :angry:

I do not know how good is Ah Shou, but all the photographers at NY seems to shoot photo at same place and perhaps same angles, hence, I think your photo is still very beautiful. Btw we didn't choose any photographer and luckily the photo came out is still great.

We have chosen to select and process our photo back in KL at DP. Until today we still haven finish the photo selection because we have a argument with the Taiwanese lady. Already informed DP that we want to change ppl... Have you try to call NY directly? Else, try to go through DP and see whether the ycan help or not. Must make sure they give you the photo that you have selected!

Hi Kikilala22, Can you pm me the name of that taiwanese lady? Will want to avoid in discussing with her if possible in the future. And May i know whats her problem? Coz as i read through, alot of people complaint that there is this taiwanese lady in DP but did not write down what's wrong with her..

Thanks ya.

Dear yappybecz,

Oh my wedding pics ah, hahaha I think previously they were many who requested to view but I didn't have the time to upload yet. Okok, will show u gals something soonest. For your info, I cant read or write Chinese too, but we managed to communicate via email in English and some simple Chinese. Try using google translation as it helped me out a lot haha. Thank God we never had any problems communicating with them. And I actually signed-up with NY1999 directly during the bridal fair in MV last year and we never liaised with DP.

Dear littlebunny,

So sorry to hear that you have encountered some not-so-favourable experience with NY1999. Have you tried to contact them again via email/phone about the pictures? I guess your photographer is Xiao Bai, right? He is kind of weird but if you get to know him better, he is actually very nice :P Dont get too upset and ruined your happy memories. Tell us more, and we'll see how we can help you out here~

Dear homeofbeauties,

Thanks for the info. Hope I could liaised with the taiwan branch straightaway :) Let us know when your pictures are ready ya! Thanks :lol:

Hi homeofbeauties,

We have actually email them on our dissatisfaction/dissapointment with regards to the photos issue on Sunday. They just reverted to us today saying will forward to their superior/manager for further action. I'm not sure how long should we wait and we will be having our actual day this coming Dec. The photographer is not Xiao Bai but i guess better not to reveal the name here ;) Whoever wants to know, i can personally email the details.

The photos outcome to me really a bit dissapointing. Eventhough they stated we can re-take if we are not satisfied, how should i stay any longer and re-visit taiwan again for that stupid session again and again right? I don't hope anything but to get rid of this thing asap. Just pray no more nightmare in the coming days!

If i can turn back the time, I WILL NOT go for this BS. :p

Dear littlebunny,

I'm not sure but it seems to me like their service level has deteriorate. Last time I didn't save my chosen pics in my thumb drive but the sales consultant will help us to write down the codes in a form for us to bring back to Malaysia. Never mind, since they have reverted and said they will refer this to their Management, let's see what they can do for you. Perhaps you can check whether they are able to email all pics to DP for you to re-choose.

It seems like my ID can't PM anyone at the moment.

Hi yappybecz, perhaps you can drop me an mail at kikilala__22@hotmail.com?

Hi homeofbeauties, I would like to see your photo. Can you send the link to my email as well (kikilala__22@hotmail.com)?

It seems like my ID can't PM anyone at the moment.

Hi yappybecz, perhaps you can drop me an mail at kikilala__22@hotmail.com?

Hi homeofbeauties, I would like to see your photo. Can you send the link to my email as well (kikilala__22@hotmail.com)?

Hi kikilala, I have sent you an email. Thanks for your contact ya. I can't send out pm too.. Am I missing something?

Hi homeofbeauties,

We have actually email them on our dissatisfaction/dissapointment with regards to the photos issue on Sunday. They just reverted to us today saying will forward to their superior/manager for further action. I'm not sure how long should we wait and we will be having our actual day this coming Dec. The photographer is not Xiao Bai but i guess better not to reveal the name here ;) Whoever wants to know, i can personally email the details.

The photos outcome to me really a bit dissapointing. Eventhough they stated we can re-take if we are not satisfied, how should i stay any longer and re-visit taiwan again for that stupid session again and again right? I don't hope anything but to get rid of this thing asap. Just pray no more nightmare in the coming days!

If i can turn back the time, I WILL NOT go for this BS. :p

Hi Little Bunny, would like to know the who is the photographer, could you email me at beautyclrs@gmail.com

Sorry ya, I don't know why I cant send pm...

Hi All,

I've done my photo shooting last month with NY1999 too...I do have some bad experiences with them. I think I should also share it out here to prevent more people get 'cheated' by them.

First of all, i think we can easily find better BS in Malaysia with the money we paid. We really regretted signed up with them. Undeniable, their (photograher, MA and assistant) services were good... they really treated us like queen during the shooting day.

Now I'm gonna share my bad experiences here:

1. When we first arrived, they sent us to the 'Xing Guang Da Dao Ming Su'. The room they gave us was bad, i think my own room is better than that. Then we complaint to them, they said will go back to shop and check the invoice. At last, they changed us to a nicer room. (See, we have to voice out then only they will do something else we gonna sleep in the ugly room)

2. In my invoice, they stated that I can choose all gowns from VIP section. While I was choosing, I asked them where are the VIP's gowns? They told us here are all VIP's one. (I think was 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor) ... Well, we didn't argue anything since we don't know where's VIP's gowns. BUT, during the last day, they brought us to another shop to choose frame. This is at ground floor not the shop that we took photo. In that shop, got more NICER gowns. We asked, why here got some more gowns? That guy said these are VIP gowns? What the ?! We still didn't argue...

We have friend signed up with them too, their invoice stated that can choose 2 VIP gowns. His wife did choose 2 VIP gowns from the shop that I mentioned above. My husband was so angry, so he called NY1999. They gave us 3 different excuses in 3 conversations:

i) that shop is only for taiwan customers. Then my husband asked: Why my friend can choose from there then? they are not Taiwanese? ......they couldn't answer!

ii) that shop is for customize customers (mayb bigger size bride)...My husband said..no! that is not an excuse

iii) all gowns that we chose are VIP gowns..My husband asked: then where are the non VIP? ......they couldn't answer!

We recorded all the phone conversations. We told them we need better explanation. Oversea customers business is not as easy as they think. We told them if we don't get explanation within certain period, we gonna sue them to Taiwan's consumer association. They took 2-3 days to settle our problem. Finally, they called us and said they will show their sincerity by giving us more present. We didn't want their presents actually, we just want them to know don't simply cheat oversea customers.

3. We are now living in Australia, therefore, we can't bring wooden frame back to Australia. We told them about this. So we changed to iron frame. The iron frames are stored in the VIP shop I mentioned just now. At the end, we still find wooden board stick at the back of the photo. We were so angry with this, as we already told them before. And they seem to ignore our request because we already left the BS to Taipei.

My husband also complaint this issue during the phone conversation. They finally said they gonna send us new picture for re-frame it.

Even though all our issue being solved, but we still feel unhappy with them. They serve customers based on how much u spend. As conclusion, gowns are not as nice as we think. It is only a small BS in PinTung. All my Taiwanese friends laugh at us why go to PinTung???? It's just like KL ppl will think why u go some rural area to take pre wedding pictures? Pictures are not as nice as they showed us during the exhibition.

Like littlebunny said, if u've signed with them. Pls be careful of everything. Everything they say or promise, have to be in black and white. If you haven't sign... think twice! and do more research and compare with other BS in Taiwan..

Hi there,

I've uploaded some of my pre-wedding pics online. Kindly PM me if you would like to view it :blush:

Hi Homeofbeauties, could you please kindly share to me your pre-wed photos at aiphinglai@yahoo.com? Happy wedding and Thank you.

I'm going to agree 100% with what iamnatalie have written here .. i've actually face the same problem below except Malaysia allows wooden frame. Everyone laugh at me as well for going all the way to a PinTung at South instead of Taipei. Apart from that, the outcome was really dissapointed with photos that simply NO taiwan feel at all. What a shame to show relatives and friends with this kind of outcome!

Another important note, for those who has not many photos given (maybe 30 or less) ... please be extra careful. they are going to tell you that amount of photos are not enough for photo design! 2 pages design may require at least 3 photos. They will persuade you to topup more to get nicer album. However, we were very dissapointed with their service and those photos turn out to be so so, therefore we didn't top-up any!

In fact, when we purchased the package that time, the sales lady told us they can do 2 pages with just 1 pose. They can print full page nicely with 2 poses. They have never mentioned they can't do any design with less photos! When we didn't topup any, the lady there told us we CAN'T! Remember to be careful!

Hi All,

I've done my photo shooting last month with NY1999 too...I do have some bad experiences with them. I think I should also share it out here to prevent more people get 'cheated' by them.

First of all, i think we can easily find better BS in Malaysia with the money we paid. We really regretted signed up with them. Undeniable, their (photograher, MA and assistant) services were good... they really treated us like queen during the shooting day.

Now I'm gonna share my bad experiences here:

1. When we first arrived, they sent us to the 'Xing Guang Da Dao Ming Su'. The room they gave us was bad, i think my own room is better than that. Then we complaint to them, they said will go back to shop and check the invoice. At last, they changed us to a nicer room. (See, we have to voice out then only they will do something else we gonna sleep in the ugly room)

2. In my invoice, they stated that I can choose all gowns from VIP section. While I was choosing, I asked them where are the VIP's gowns? They told us here are all VIP's one. (I think was 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor) ... Well, we didn't argue anything since we don't know where's VIP's gowns. BUT, during the last day, they brought us to another shop to choose frame. This is at ground floor not the shop that we took photo. In that shop, got more NICER gowns. We asked, why here got some more gowns? That guy said these are VIP gowns? What the ?! We still didn't argue...

We have friend signed up with them too, their invoice stated that can choose 2 VIP gowns. His wife did choose 2 VIP gowns from the shop that I mentioned above. My husband was so angry, so he called NY1999. They gave us 3 different excuses in 3 conversations:

i) that shop is only for taiwan customers. Then my husband asked: Why my friend can choose from there then? they are not Taiwanese? ......they couldn't answer!

ii) that shop is for customize customers (mayb bigger size bride)...My husband said..no! that is not an excuse

iii) all gowns that we chose are VIP gowns..My husband asked: then where are the non VIP? ......they couldn't answer!

We recorded all the phone conversations. We told them we need better explanation. Oversea customers business is not as easy as they think. We told them if we don't get explanation within certain period, we gonna sue them to Taiwan's consumer association. They took 2-3 days to settle our problem. Finally, they called us and said they will show their sincerity by giving us more present. We didn't want their presents actually, we just want them to know don't simply cheat oversea customers.

3. We are now living in Australia, therefore, we can't bring wooden frame back to Australia. We told them about this. So we changed to iron frame. The iron frames are stored in the VIP shop I mentioned just now. At the end, we still find wooden board stick at the back of the photo. We were so angry with this, as we already told them before. And they seem to ignore our request because we already left the BS to Taipei.

My husband also complaint this issue during the phone conversation. They finally said they gonna send us new picture for re-frame it.

Even though all our issue being solved, but we still feel unhappy with them. They serve customers based on how much u spend. As conclusion, gowns are not as nice as we think. It is only a small BS in PinTung. All my Taiwanese friends laugh at us why go to PinTung???? It's just like KL ppl will think why u go some rural area to take pre wedding pictures? Pictures are not as nice as they showed us during the exhibition.

Like littlebunny said, if u've signed with them. Pls be careful of everything. Everything they say or promise, have to be in black and white. If you haven't sign... think twice! and do more research and compare with other BS in Taiwan..