RJK

Gene Lim as a MUA

Hello to all bride to be,

I just had my wedding last thursday (16 Sept 2010) and my MUA is Gene Lim.

I have booked Gene a year before my AD without going through trial makeup session because I was planning my KL wedding from Singapore. Therefore, could not make the extra trips down to KL just to have a trial makeup.

She's very prompt in replying my emails and she provide me very good service. (i.e: she manage to delivery the hairstyle I wanted and even improvise the hairstyle to suit my face shape). She also gives me some makeup tips on how to put on eyeliner properly and shared with me some makeup brands that she is using. I truly appreciate it.

In addition, we do not have any morning pick-the-bride session...therefore we used the morning of our AD to do photoshoot. Which requires Gene to be at our hotel by 5.30am to do makeup & hairdo for me. She was punctual and her makeup was really light and natural for the morning shoot. Everyone complimented her work that night during our AD dinner. Overall, I am very happy with her service and definitely recommend to you girls because Gene can really do wonders with her makeup & hair styling skills! :lol:

Rachael

I have booked Gene a year before my AD without going through trial makeup session because I was planning my KL wedding from Singapore. Therefore, could not make the extra trips down to KL just to have a trial makeup.

She's very prompt in replying my emails and she provide me very good service. (i.e: she manage to delivery the hairstyle I wanted and even improvise the hairstyle to suit my face shape). She also gives me some makeup tips on how to put on eyeliner properly and shared with me some makeup brands that she is using. I truly appreciate it.

In addition, we do not have any morning pick-the-bride session...therefore we used the morning of our AD to do photoshoot. Which requires Gene to be at our hotel by 5.30am to do makeup & hairdo for me. She was punctual and her makeup was really light and natural for the morning shoot. Everyone complimented her work that night during our AD dinner. Overall, I am very happy with her service and definitely recommend to you girls because Gene can really do wonders with her makeup & hair styling skills! :lol:

Rachael

Hi Rachael, appreciate if u could PM Gene charges and details.. thanks ya

Rachael

Hi Rachael, could u PM me Gene's contact/email as well?

Thanks!!

gene was my MUA too for my wedding at 2008. never regretted it, both make up & hair-do was what i wanted and price was very reasonable. not too sure about the 2010 price la :tongue: punctuality is not a problem. got to book her fast coz her schedule really packed now. used to be a freelance MUA, not too sure now is full time or not...

brides-to-be can view her work at her website actually http://www.genelim.com/index.html

Hi,

Any1 interested with my booking with Gene Lim?

I'd booked her for my wedding reception 10.09.2011 but due to unforeseen circumstance, I forced to give up.

The deposit I placed is RM 300.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'd booked her for my wedding reception 10.09.2011 but due to unforeseen circumstance, I forced to give up.

Thank you.

hi ckbebe..u try to post at this page coz thr'a few gals getting married on tht day..'bride-to-be 2011'

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....0&start=390

Hi,

Thank you.

hi, how much yr package ? pls pm me : lccplanet@yahoo.com.thanks

i got married last week and my MUA was gene lim as well :cheers:

REally love her make up and hairdo, so natural, yet simple and elegant!!! most importantly, she is very punctual:) she even contacted me a day before to confirm and called me 30 minutes before arriving my house as a reminder.

anyone who likes natural make up should book her earlier as her schedule is very packed...

REally love her make up and hairdo, so natural, yet simple and elegant!!! most importantly, she is very punctual:) she even contacted me a day before to confirm and called me 30 minutes before arriving my house as a reminder.

anyone who likes natural make up should book her earlier as her schedule is very packed...

hi o1w27,

can share with me how much is the current market price for a MUA like Gene?

my email las_luv82@hotmail.com

Thanks ^^

Hi,

Appreciate if u could email me Gene's charges as well? My email add is c3w78@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Christine

hi o1w27,

Thanks ^^

Hi,

Appreciate if u could email me Gene's charges as well? My email add is c3w78@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Christine

hi o1w27,

Thanks ^^

Hi,

Can share with me the blog or contact no for Gene? my email is sherlyn@erconsult.com.my

tq..

Could you pass me Gene's quote? I like her natural style...my email is chantal_wee@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Chantal

Hi o1w27,

Could you share with me Gene's charges and if you don't mind, can share with me her good work done for you? My email : piu1822@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi, I'm interested in Gene service. Would you pm me your package please? my email is : jojowyn@gmail.com

Thanks.

Rachael

Hi Rahael, can you share with me Gene's charges and contact?

Please email me at szetian78@gmail.com, thanks!!

Rachael

hi could you pls forward gene lim pricing and details for me ? my email add katelee8888@yahoo.com. my wedding will be on this year dec. thanks

hi,heard from many of you that gene make up is natural which look good on the morning session with white gown....what about dinner session??...i plan to get her for my dinner session but afraid that the natural look does not look nice at night

Hi,

Do you mind to share Gene's rates and packages? Really appreciate your help!!

Thanksghjgjhjjghjghjgfgfhghhg

Rachael

I have read many great comments about Gene. How much time is needed to book her before the AD? Appreciate someone could send her package price to:

ellewy17@gmail.com

thanks, thebtb.

I engaged Gene Lim as my make up artist in May this year. I must say I am impressed with her skill. She is not only punctual, responded well with all your enquiries, but she made me feel very comfortable and also her work is amazing. All my guest kept compliments about the make up as well as the natural hair do she did. I love the way she played with the flower and the hair, making everything so soft and natural. She is definitely worth the price paying for.

Oh by the way, she is always fully booked, I was lucky that I managed to book her a year before and most of my friends couldn't get her due to her tight schedule.

Overall, she is amazing!

This is her work and I am so proud to be one of the brides on the website too, hehe

www.genelim.com