Dear All,

I am a newbie here... :)

I have the intention to do my pre-wedding photo shooting at Taiwan. Anyone has any recommendation of good Bridal Studio at KL that provides this service?

Dear All,

I have the intention to do my pre-wedding photo shooting at Taiwan. Anyone has any recommendation of good Bridal Studio at KL that provides this service?

Hi Lovelyme,

Welcome to join us =) I brought my cousin sis singed up the Taiwan pacakge with My Wedding House, Cheras during the Bridal Fair at MV last two week back. The pacakge they offered is qutie fair and interesting. I had my photo shooting done at Tom Weddign City and I very satisfied with their service thus I introduced my cousin sis for them. My Wedding House is under Tom Group. The most important thing is Danny is their famous photographer and he won the champion for the recent photography competition during the fair. I saw their Taiwan photo, really thumb up but too bad i already had my photo shooting done =(

You may pay a visit to them or just call up then.

Good luck =)

Dear All,

Hi Lovelyme,

Welcome to join us =) I brought my cousin sis singed up the Taiwan pacakge with My Wedding House, Cheras during the Bridal Fair at MV last two week back. The pacakge they offered is qutie fair and interesting. I had my photo shooting done at Tom Weddign City and I very satisfied with their service thus I introduced my cousin sis for them. My Wedding House is under Tom Group. The most important thing is Danny is their famous photographer and he won the champion for the recent photography competition during the fair. I saw their Taiwan photo, really thumb up but too bad i already had my photo shooting done =(

Good luck =)

Dear Luvly Pink Lady,

Happy New Year! Thanks for replying me. :)

Can you share with me the package that offered by My Wedding House? When is you cousin sis going to take the pre-shoot? Are they going to use the photographer from Taiwan or send local photographer to follow your cousin sis?

Sorry Luvly Pink Lady, asked a lots of questions... hehe... hope you dun angry...

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Dear All,

Hi Lovelyme,

Good luck =)

Dear Luvly Pink Lady,

Can you share with me the package that offered by My Wedding House? When is you cousin sis going to take the pre-shoot? Are they going to use the photographer from Taiwan or send local photographer to follow your cousin sis?

Sorry Luvly Pink Lady, asked a lots of questions... hehe... hope you dun angry...

Hihi, yea. you may visit to their facebook with the name of my weddinghouse to look into their photos and even get their number to call in and make an appointment with them to discuss with them too check what Taiwan package they have for you!

Dear All,

Hi Lovelyme,

Good luck =)

Dear Luvly Pink Lady,

Hi Lovelyme,

Am sorry, I dont really remember what are the details they offrered to my cousin sis :dash2: but I heard they have a quota for Taiwan package, once is fulled they will closed for this promotion pacakge.

As far I know, Danny will be her PG. And Tom Group is more reliable company thus this is the reason why we choosed My Wedding House. At least, we can communicate with them before shooting and get all the gowns ready to prevent any extra cost incur in Taiwan. Thus, I strongly recommend u go for the reliable bridal house! Hope it helps :lol: