Tempura

Daren Chong vs Mun Keat

Dear all,

I've sent the contacts and quotation to your email add as requested.

Cheers*

Hi Tempura,

Would appreciate much if you can share d quotation to me at yemein@gmail.com

Than you

Hello, i would like to share with you all about my 3D wedding video, check this out here www.3d.ourmemory2u.com, thanks. .....

Hi there

Would appreciate if U could share your thoughts on my shortlisted photographers and videographers...your views/ feedbacks/ past experience is much appreciated... thanks in advance !

Pre wed photographer - Daren Chong

AD photographer - Mun Keat

Videographer - Edmund Lee (Kengs Cinematography) or Choo Harn (Step Production)

Recommendations or feedbacks on other photogs/ videogs are also welcomed...!

Hi Tempura

Do you mind sharing the package & pricing from Mun Keat? Or anyone that has use Mun Keat recently, please share.

Thanks a million. Email : rs1608@yahoo.com.

RS

When I started looking for photographers a year ago, I called Daren first. Because his package was cheaper and he worked on my friend's wedding. But he wasn't available and recommended I call Mun Keat.

I just completed my wedding and had the utmost pleasure working with Mun Keat. I had no trouble at all contacting him before the wedding when we needed to discuss anything. For less urgent matters, he has an assistant that follows up for him. He has been very professional, attentive and pleasant to work with. I have not received all my pictures yet, but from the few I have that came with the slideshow, the pictures are AMAZING!! Fantastic photos aside, he is a really nice guy and always seems to be smiling, no fuss at all even through the mad rush and stress of a wedding day. I think it's important that on your wedding day, you work with people that are congenial as they make your day even more special.

Hi Tempura,

Appreciate if you could e-mail me Daren and MK's quotation. I have sent my requisition via Daren's webpage since last week but yet to receive any reply from him. I hope you could share with me on their quotation. Kindly send to meiwah.loh@gmail.com.

Best regards.