mimichan88

Looking for Reasonable Actual Day Photographer

Please send me your inquiry and your detail (name, location of your event, etc). I will provide my package detail to you. My email is johnucky@yahoo.com

I also got an inquiry from a bride-to-be named Carrie. Not sure if it is you? :tongue:

My AD is Jan 2013, is it too early to start looking around? Wonder can i book a photographer this yr so that to lock in the price :tongue:

Nope..not me :smile:

So, can we lock in the price for 2013 this yr? :lol:

Oh..you actually emailed me before :lol:

My AD is Jan 2013, is it too early to start looking around? Wonder can i book a photographer this yr so that to lock in the price :tongue:

Hi there,

Please do not hesitate to enquire our rates for your consideration, thanks.

Best regards,

Michelle

All the best! I'd been searching for good photographer too last year, i know how headache it could be =S better make up your mind as soon as you found the one u like.. As for me, i was lucky to hav found friendly photographer, felt so comfortable during my AD =)!

COngratulations by the way~

I'm currently looking for actual day photographer on 11 Nov 2011. I know there are many photographers doing this :) I've been comparing and surveying, some good photographer charges ridiculous price but if I go for cheaper they take lousy photos :sad: My friends told me very few photographers take nice actual day photos eventhough they are good in pre-wedding, so better check properly.

Do you have any to recommend?

Hi Mimi,

I'm available on your actual date and able to provide within you budget. Kindly view my profile below;

My photography blog : http://lokephoto.blogspot.com

My interior design blog : http://creazydesignstudio.blogspot.com

email : creazydesign@gmail.com contact: 012-2388 240

Cheers,

J.S.Loke

Sometimes what is reasonable price vs quality delivered?

That is one single question that most brides will ask. Then again, there's no one right answer as there are many suppliers with varying degrees of quality and there are clients who have varying degree of expectation on quality. One can say some will just go for Kancil or Proton Saga and they are happy with it. The other side of the coin would be people with discerning tastes and they will go for Mercedes or BMW or perhaps even higher like a Rolls Royce.

The price difference between them is vast.

Anyway, enough of my ranting.......

(Nice to be back) :lol:

but nowadays alot studio prewedding pg offering Actual day services

i cant comment much how their work,as each customer have their preference.

as i'm startup from actual day photographer

can say that prewedding & actual day are very different style

one is concept another is capturing moment

Hey sweetie, found you photographer? I m looking for one also. If you do find one...kindly recommend me yea :)

Hey sweetie, found you photographer? I m looking for one also. If you do find one...kindly recommend me yea :)

Alot of photographer vendors in this forum. Feel free to enquire our rates for your consideration ;)