Sign in to follow this  
alicekyo1980

Confinement Lady

Hi,

probably it's still early but I think to get a good confinement lady, will need to book her

many months in advance.

Any good confinement lady to recommend? 1st baby :)

EDD is Feb 2011.

I want to recommend my confinement lady - zhen Jie (012-3379932). She speaks Cantonese, Hakka & mandarin. She did everything I requested. She also help me to clean the house. She take care my daughter at night. My daughter used cloth diapers at daytime, at night only let her used disposable diapers. I quite appreciate cos help me to save some money on paying diapers.

The food she cook also not bad. She cooked for my hubby and elder son as well. I thinks she did a great job for me. Besides, she also not a talk active person. This is what i want.

She is booked until next yr after CNY.

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me any good confinement lady from Penang or Kedah who is willing to come to Selangor in end/Mar 2013?

I want to recommend my confinement lady - zhen Jie (012-3379932). She speaks Cantonese, Hakka & mandarin. She did everything I requested. She also help me to clean the house. She take care my daughter at night. My daughter used cloth diapers at daytime, at night only let her used disposable diapers. I quite appreciate cos help me to save some money on paying diapers.

The food she cook also not bad. She cooked for my hubby and elder son as well. I thinks she did a great job for me. Besides, she also not a talk active person. This is what i want.

Hi ,

I called and glad that she is available on my due date. but I would like to know more about her - i'm sooo afraid to get a wrong confinement lady .. kindly and please tell me more about her.....

Many many many thanks