Shine007

Hey all, give me some opinions.

Hi girls, wondering what people would think of this dress for a wedding?

http://www.ambersbridal.com/princess-off-the-shoulder-sweetheart-sweep-train-charmeuse-maternity-wedding-dress-with-pleating.html

I'm a size 8-10 but now I have to wear size 12-14 . So I’m goin' to try this kind of style.

I’m still not convinced to buy coz it's a web shop. How do u feel? Opinions are very appreciated.

i think that dress is nice. i like the straps at the back. :)

what i can share with you throughout my online gown "browsing" experience is that, if in doubt, try searching for a "store review". i'm not sure about websites based in other countries but if it's in the US, you are more likely to be able to find out a thing or two about an online store through customer reviews. just google the name of the store and see what comes up. for me, if nothing's there, i'll search for the name of the dress or it's "description" and see what i can find. more often than not, you'll find that the same dress is sold on many other websites. thing is, some sites are genuine and some are not. also, some sites could even be selling the same dress for cheaper! if all else fails, just go to your local tailor who specializes in gowns and custom make one to your size. that way, you don't have to risk buying from some online store that might or might not be real, or having your dress not fit you and there goes your time looking for a tailor for alteration later on. in the end, the price that you pay might not justify what you have to go through. not to mention that you wouldn't know how the material of the dress is like (oh, i'm a bit fussy on this - i want to touch and feel the physical dress, but that's just me hehe). i've seen a lot of people complaining that the gowns they bought looked so nice in the pictures, but the actual gown feels like plastic. some are not even alterable - there's not enough seam for them to do so. so there goes... hope i'm not too long-winded :)

good luck!

The gowns are so beautifu, i guess you are a pretty and tall girl, else you won't try to consider the gowns.

But a rather expensive about RM1k.

You can change the right size. Every coin has two sides. The purchasing on the website has its advantages,