shaye

PG & VG for church wedding & wedding dinner on 16/11/2013

I will be holding church wedding and wedding dinner on 16/11/2013 in a place called AYER TAWAR, Perak ( may have never been or heard about this place? So dear pbotographers in KL, PJ or Ipoh, kindly email me your package and quotation for the church wedding and wedding dinner.

P/s: kindly advice on your charges if I am to take your package for my ROM in Putrajaya on 17/11/2012.

Besides, if anyone came through a very good nice reasonable price photographer kindly do share with me your experience.

Kindly email me on : lcyin6787@gmail.com

I will be holding church wedding and wedding dinner on 16/11/2013 in a place called AYER TAWAR, Perak ( may have never been or heard about this place? So dear pbotographers in KL, PJ or Ipoh, kindly email me your package and quotation for the church wedding and wedding dinner.

P/s: kindly advice on your charges if I am to take your package for my ROM in Putrajaya on 17/11/2012.

Besides, if anyone came through a very good nice reasonable price photographer kindly do share with me your experience.

Dear Shaye,

I've sent you an email.

Best regards,

MIchelle

Hi there, i just sent you my quotation regard your ROM on coming november, hope to get your reply soon :)

Dear Mr. Lee,

I just realized of this post after I email you about the ROM details :)

Anyway, I've sent another email to you regards the AD package.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.