Sign in to follow this  
susan wong

looking for videographer or cinematographer

Hi, Im looking for videographer or cinematographer for my wedding on 19th Jan 2013. I need full day quote and venue for tea ceremony at Klang and reception at Sunway Ballroom. Any available videographer pls send me your quote to this email : susan_81@hotmail.my.

Suggention from the forumer is also appreciated.

Thank u so much :wub:

Susan,

You can definitely consider Neptune View Studio and their price fits into your range. I have collaborated with them a few times and I would say their work is awesome. The contact person is Catherine and you can mention my name when approaching them.

https://www.facebook.com/nvstudio?fref=ts

John Poh

what is ur budget?

Hi Kenobikamiya, nice to meet u... My budget is around 4k-6k depend on their work. I can pay more if their work can impress me.

Tq

If you want real good one, consider Filming Art.

https://www.facebook...mingArt?fref=ts

what is ur budget?

Hi Kenobikamiya, nice to meet u... My budget is around 4k-6k depend on their work. I can pay more if their work can impress me.

Tq

what is ur budget?

Tq

hi susan with that budget u could go for quite good ones. yups john poh is here with his recommendation so u could safely take his advice XD

If you want real good one, consider Filming Art.

https://www.facebook...mingArt?fref=ts

what is ur budget?

Tq

what is ur budget?

Tq

hi susan with that budget u could go for quite good ones. yups john poh is here with his recommendation so u could safely take his advice XD

Thx...

I think that the "it" that you "don't get" is the concept that there are at least three classes of people shooting "moving pictures"...

• People who might want (or, like the modern photojournalist, might even "need") occasional video, and appreciate the "zero weight, zero cost" advantage of a video DSLR, as well as the low light ability.

• People who are serious about "making good movies" (a phrase you use later in your post) and appreciate that a $2500 5D II can outperform a 16mm Bolex, freeing them from film and developing, and offers a lot of the functionality of a $35,000 on up digital cinema camera.

• Really serious videographers, the guy running the 5-20 pound shoulder mount video camera for a news team, the guy shooting a wedding alongside a still photographer. Those folks will probably never use a video DSLR, unless it's to supplement the video they shoot with the conventional gear (shallow DOF shots, low light shots). For them, the video DSLR controls aren't sufficient.